West Bloomfield, MI 48324 Map · Phone number

About Sage Green Events

Sage Green Events is a wedding design company that styles and coordinates events for the couple that wants to push the envelope when it comes to ordinary & traditional weddings.

Are you a free spirit?
Do you imagine your wedding day to be magical and romantic?

So do we...

Sage Green Events specializes in intimate weddings and elopements with a flair of the bohemian spirit. We truly listen to each and everyone of our clients providing the most enjoyable wedding planning experience, all the while, supplying you with the most custom and art minded floral, design, and planning for your unique wedding day.

Let's get back to nature and create something beautiful.

Follow Sage Green Events on

sage green winter wedding 1886
erin erik mi 0798

7 Reviews for Sage Green Events

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2018

Erin is doing the flowers for our wedding in September. She was so much fun to plan with! She took all of our ideas, made them 10 times better, and ran with them. Erin totally gets the vision we have and she's so great to work with. Honestly, it felt like planning a wedding with a friend, not a formal, impersonal business meeting. If you don't book with Sage Green Events, you're booking with the wrong vendor!

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Erin was a dream! I planned my wedding from afar, and she was always quick to respond and answered all of my questions. She listened to what I envisioned for my wedding, and it was like she could read my mind - she got it immediately! Everything turned out even better than I imagined. Every bouquet, boutonniere, and arrangement was so beautiful and perfect. And she made the entire process so easy and enjoyable. We are so lucky to have found Erin and her team!

Candice · Married on 05/18/2018

Erin is such a beautiful, fun and wonderful person to work with. She is so AMAZING at what she does! From the moment I met her at a bridal show, I knew she would be the perfect choice to help with our wedding floral design. Her eye and creativity with floral design was exactly what I had envisioned and exceeded it 1000 times more than I could imagine. Working with Erin, is like working with your best friend you have known for years. She is very professional and listened to my vision and even suggested ideas that I hadn't even thought of. She works with you and your budget and is always available for communication. On the day of our wedding, the centerpieces, ceremony décor, boutonnieres and floral bouquets were absolutely stunning. They were exactly what I had envisioned and so beautiful that I didn't want the day to end. We had a ton of compliments on how beautiful everything was. Any event in the future that I need floral, I will be booking with Erin!! Every bride to be needs to book with Sage Green Events, you will not be disappointment! She is a dream and pleasure to work with and her passion for floral design shows in everything she does!!!

Sage Green Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00

• West Bloomfield, MI 48324 See on map