47 Hawthorne Lane, Fayetteville, TN 37334 Map · Phone number

About Sacred Stone, LLC

Our goal in designing the venue space was to build something with great detail that would only enhance the beautiful scenery and feeling of the property. We wanted to balance the feeling of grandeur with intimacy, rustic with elegant, and timeless with modern.

Our timber frame structure (or barn, as it is commonly called) will seat 180 guests comfortably while still having room for other necessary event details like food stations, cake tables, entertainment space, etc. We offer a kitchen equipped with food prep areas, refrigeration, warming space and an icemaker. We have seating for up to 225, for seated dinners and/or additional seating outdoors.

Tables, ballroom chairs and linens are all provided for the reception area as well as church pews and folding chairs for outdoor use.

Overlooking the hills is a covered porch that extends the entire length of the barn. This multi-purpose space will welcome guests from the parking area to the ceremony areas, can serve as a cocktail hour area before entering the ballroom area and can also be used as an inclement weather area if your ceremony should need to be moved indoors.

The bride to be and her bridal party have the luxury of utilizing the loft for the entire day for hair and make up and getting dressed. With over 1,000 square feet of open space, two dressing rooms and a full bathroom you can relax and enjoy your day with plenty of space and comfort.

Venue Rental

Friday, Saturday or Sunday Rentals:

12 Hour Rental beginning at 9am, 10am or 11am (day of event)

Two hours reserved for rehearsal (walk through of ceremony)

Bridal portrait or engagement session location prior to event

Use of entire property for photos

Tables, ballroom chairs and ivory linens for up to 225 guests

Outdoor chairs for up to 225 guests

Event planning and coordination to include two planning sessions and vendor coordination

Rentals are also available through the week.

Other Services

Full Service Floral Design and Décor - a la carte. We would love to provide your floral designs and décor. We take great pride in the work that we have done over the last five years in the floral industry and are excited to carry it on to you. Bouquets, centerpieces, large scale design, corsages, we do it all.

Bose PA System for indoors

Feel free to contact us for more information:

256 652-2255

29 Reviews for Sacred Stone, LLC

• Mollie

Mollie · Married on 10/18/2019

A dream come true

I will start this review off by saying that this venue is INCREDIBLE. The views alone are amazing. Almost every time we went up thee for meetings or just to drive by we would see deer in the rolling hills. This venue has everything a bride can hope for. Lisa is hands down one of the most amazing people I have met in my lifetime. I always expected wedding planning to be chaotic. With Lisa's help, I had almost zero stress. She is on top of everything and helps lead you to the most beautiful wedding. She is an expert in what she dows. Her personality is so calming and positive. Our wedding day was everything I had dreamed about and more. It was definitely an added bonus to have the deer roaming on the hills in the background as we said "I Do" on the hillside. I will forever be grateful for Lisa and her incredible team for making our wedding so successful and beautiful.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Kasey · Married on 09/07/2019

Lisa is amazing

I wish I could come up with a better word than amazing for how Lisa handled every little detail of my wedding. Sacred Stone is BEAUTIFUL and stunning, and every guest I had complimented me on how gorgeous the venue is. Lisa had every answer to every question and pulled off every task I requested of her. She was so laid back and made everyone feel comfortable during rehearsal and helped the wedding flow very easily. She does not stay by your side the entire time but she does check in a few times to make sure the wedding and reception stay on track. Everything about my wedding turned out perfect and exactly like I had planned, and if it didn't, I sure didn't notice because she was on top of it!

Sacred Stone itself is jaw-dropping. Guests were excited to see deer in the rolling hills, the sunset was in the perfect spot, the wooded nook was perfect for a first look and bridal portraits, the barn and Willow tree can be a perfect look whether you're going for rustic, bohemian, elegant, or anything else. Everything is set up in a fashion that makes sense and is easily accessible. Lisa even made sure my handicapped guests had special parking at the top of the hill.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and a more perfect venue. I can only say good things and so much more about Lisa and Sacred Stone!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Sacred Stone, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! We loved being a part of such an amazing day! Your group was so fun and happy and made our job a walk in the park!
    Many blessings to you, Wes and Charlie!
  • Abby

Abby Davis · Married on 09/06/2019

Includes Linens, Decor, and Tables/Chairs!

I loved everything about Sacred Stone. It is such a gorgeous place in the country. The bridal suite is breathtaking. As a bride, I was particularly excited she included tables, linens, chairs, and decorations! And for an incredibly reasonable price! It made the wedding day so much more stress free! We didn't have to bring hardly any decorations. It helped everything run so smoothly while keeping the wedding on budget!

Sent on 12/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sacred Stone, LLC FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Event Planning
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Farm/Ranch
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Audio Equipment
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Decor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• Willow Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Where do we begin to describe Lisa at Sacred Stone? First, you will not find a more professional, lovely, delightful, talented lady to work with. We have had the privilege of working with her numerous times, and she is helpful and accommodating in every situation. Regardless of what is thrown her way, she adapts as necessary to make for a stress-free wedding. We highly recommend Lisa and her fabulous venue... you will not be disappointed!

• Caught You On Camera Wedding Photographers

I love Sacred Stone so much! The staff is fantastic, the venue is gorgeous and the views are amazing!

• Old Vienna Bakery Wedding Cakes

Sacred Stone is a stunningly beautiful venue that is capable of meeting most any need a couple might have on their wedding day! The staff are not just professionals doing a job; they are talented, caring people who enjoy working towards making your dreams come true!

• 47 Hawthorne Lane Fayetteville, 37334 See on map
    Location of (Sacred Stone, LLC)