47 Hawthorne Lane, Fayetteville, TN 37334 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 225
Availability Check your date

About Sacred Stone, LLC

Our goal in designing the venue space was to build something with great detail that would only enhance the beautiful scenery and feeling of the property. We wanted to balance the feeling of grandeur with intimacy, rustic with elegant, and timeless with modern.

Our timber frame structure (or barn, as it is commonly called) will seat 180 guests comfortably while still having room for other necessary event details like food stations, cake tables, entertainment space, etc. We offer a kitchen equipped with food prep areas, refrigeration, warming space and an icemaker. We have seating for up to 225, for seated dinners and/or additional seating outdoors.

Tables, ballroom chairs and linens are all provided for the reception area as well as church pews and folding chairs for outdoor use.

Overlooking the hills is a covered porch that extends the entire length of the barn. This multi-purpose space will welcome guests from the parking area to the ceremony areas, can serve as a cocktail hour area before entering the ballroom area and can also be used as an inclement weather area if your ceremony should need to be moved indoors.

The bride to be and her bridal party have the luxury of utilizing the loft for the entire day for hair and make up and getting dressed. With over 1,000 square feet of open space, two dressing rooms and a full bathroom you can relax and enjoy your day with plenty of space and comfort.

Venue Rental

Friday, Saturday or Sunday Rentals:

12 Hour Rental beginning at 9am, 10am or 11am (day of event)

Two hours reserved for rehearsal (walk through of ceremony)

Bridal portrait or engagement session location prior to event

Use of entire property for photos

Tables, ballroom chairs and ivory linens for up to 225 guests

Outdoor chairs for up to 225 guests

Event planning and coordination to include two planning sessions and vendor coordination

Rentals are also available through the week.

Other Services

Full Service Floral Design and Décor - a la carte. We would love to provide your floral designs and décor. We take great pride in the work that we have done over the last five years in the floral industry and are excited to carry it on to you. Bouquets, centerpieces, large scale design, corsages, we do it all.

Bose PA System for indoors

Feel free to contact us for more information:

256 652-2255

Sacred Stone, LLC 6
Sacred Stone, LLC 7

Kasey · Married on 09/07/2019

Lisa is amazing

I wish I could come up with a better word than amazing for how Lisa handled every little detail of my wedding. Sacred Stone is BEAUTIFUL and stunning, and every guest I had complimented me on how gorgeous the venue is. Lisa had every answer to every question and pulled off every task I requested of her. She was so laid back and made everyone feel comfortable during rehearsal and helped the wedding flow very easily. She does not stay by your side the entire time but she does check in a few times to make sure the wedding and reception stay on track. Everything about my wedding turned out perfect and exactly like I had planned, and if it didn't, I sure didn't notice because she was on top of it!

Sacred Stone itself is jaw-dropping. Guests were excited to see deer in the rolling hills, the sunset was in the perfect spot, the wooded nook was perfect for a first look and bridal portraits, the barn and Willow tree can be a perfect look whether you're going for rustic, bohemian, elegant, or anything else. Everything is set up in a fashion that makes sense and is easily accessible. Lisa even made sure my handicapped guests had special parking at the top of the hill.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and a more perfect venue. I can only say good things and so much more about Lisa and Sacred Stone!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Sacred Stone, LLC 8
    Sacred Stone, LLC 9
    Sacred Stone, LLC 10

Sacred Stone, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! We loved being a part of such an amazing day! Your group was so fun and happy and made our job a walk in the park!
    Many blessings to you, Wes and Charlie!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/28/2019

Everything you ever hope your big day will be

When we decided to get married closer to Nashville than back where I am from in the Midwest, I knew I still wanted my wedding to be outside in the greenery. My husband and I met in the woods at an outdoor theater so we had wanted a space that lent to that. Not only was the space stunning but how much you get for the price you pay is unbelievable. Lisa (the owner) is also available to do your coordinating and flowers. We ended up doing both with her and are so thankful for it. The instant we knew we hired the right person and venue was when she asked what was the most important thing on our day and our response was to have fun with all of the people who love us and it be as stress free as possible. She delivered on both of those things. Our flowers were incredible, the space was decorated to the nines and we are just so thankful we found this place. It has a special place in our hearts forever. Thank you Lisa! Our day was perfect because of your care and we will be forever grateful!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Sacred Stone, LLC 11
    Sacred Stone, LLC 12

Sacred Stone, LLC's reply:

Olivia, I cannot say how wonderful it was to be part of your day and part of your family, if only for a short time! It was such a joyful experience for us to be part of this process for you all. Putting all of your ideas together was so exciting and special and we truly appreciate the trust you all put into us with such an important day in your lives. Thank you so very much!
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 04/20/2019

Lisa is excellent!

When I first met Lisa she was so different than any other venue owner I had met. She was so genuine and sweet, we were immediately sold. Lisa showed us around her venue and talked to us about everything, but she didn’t come across as a someone trying to sell us something. Lisa also did our florals and did a fabulous job. She was flexible and got our ceremony setup inside at the last minute with an extraordinarily stunning backdrop for us. She handled everything with ease (and I mean EVERYTHING). She is so professional, easy to work with, and genuine. We absolutely loved her! Lisa went above and beyond for our special day!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Sacred Stone, LLC 17
    Sacred Stone, LLC 18
    Sacred Stone, LLC 19

Sacred Stone, LLC FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Willow Weddings & Events
    Willow Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Where do we begin to describe Lisa at Sacred Stone? First, you will not find a more professional, lovely, delightful, talented lady to work with. We have had the privilege of working with her numerous times, and she is helpful and accommodating in every situation. Regardless of what is thrown her way, she adapts as necessary to make for a stress-free wedding. We highly recommend Lisa and her fabulous venue... you will not be disappointed!

• Caught You On Camera
    Caught You On Camera Wedding Photographers

I love Sacred Stone so much! The staff is fantastic, the venue is gorgeous and the views are amazing!

• Old Vienna Bakery
    Old Vienna Bakery Wedding Cakes

Sacred Stone is a stunningly beautiful venue that is capable of meeting most any need a couple might have on their wedding day! The staff are not just professionals doing a job; they are talented, caring people who enjoy working towards making your dreams come true!

• 47 Hawthorne Lane Fayetteville, 37334 See on map