Sacred Stone, LLC

$2k - $4k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$2k - $4k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Our goal in designing the venue space was to build something with great detail that would only enhance the beautiful scenery and feeling of the property. We wanted to balance the feeling of grandeur with intimacy, rustic with elegant, and timeless with modern.

Our timber frame structure (or barn, as it is commonly called) will seat 180 guests comfortably while still having room for other necessary event details like food stations, cake tables, entertainment space, etc. We offer a kitchen equipped with food prep areas, refrigeration, warming space and an icemaker. We have seating for up to 225, for seated dinners and/or additional seating outdoors.

Tables, ballroom chairs and linens are all provided for the reception area as well as church pews and folding chairs for outdoor use.

Overlooking the hills is a covered porch that extends the entire length of the barn. This multi-purpose space will welcome guests from the parking area to the ceremony areas, can serve as a cocktail hour area before entering the ballroom area and can also be used as an inclement weather area if your ceremony should need to be moved indoors.

The bride to be and her bridal party have the luxury of utilizing the loft for the entire day for hair and make up and getting dressed. With over 1,000 square feet of open space, two dressing rooms and a full bathroom you can relax and enjoy your day with plenty of space and comfort.

Venue Rental

Friday, Saturday or Sunday Rentals:

12 Hour Rental beginning at 9am, 10am or 11am (day of event)

Two hours reserved for rehearsal (walk through of ceremony)

Bridal portrait or engagement session location prior to event

Use of entire property for photos

Tables, ballroom chairs and ivory linens for up to 225 guests

Outdoor chairs for up to 225 guests

Event planning and coordination to include two planning sessions and vendor coordination

Rentals are also available through the week.

Other Services

Full Service Floral Design and Décor – a la carte. We would love to provide your floral designs and décor. We take great pride in the work that we have done over the last five years in the floral industry and are excited to carry it on to you. Bouquets, centerpieces, large scale design, corsages, we do it all.

Bose PA System for indoors

Feel free to contact us for more information:

256 652-2255

lisa@sacredstoneevents.com

sacredstoneevents.com

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Farm/Ranch
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Drapery
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

• Maegan
    Maegan Married on 11/28/2020

November 2020

Sacred Stone was the perfect place for our wedding! The rustic romantic feel of the barn and the outdoor venue locations were everything my husband and I wanted! Lisa was also the best to work with, she made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it!
  • Mollie
    Mollie Married on 10/18/2019

A dream come true

I will start this review off by saying that this venue is INCREDIBLE. The views alone are amazing. Almost every time we went up thee for meetings or just to drive by we would see deer in the rolling hills. This venue has everything a bride can hope for. Lisa is hands down one of the most amazing people I have met in my lifetime. I always expected wedding planning to be chaotic. With Lisa's help, I had almost zero stress. She is on top of everything and helps lead you to the most beautiful wedding. She is an expert in what she dows. Her personality is so calming and positive. Our wedding day was everything I had dreamed about and more. It was definitely an added bonus to have the deer roaming on the hills in the background as we said "I Do" on the hillside. I will forever be grateful for Lisa and her incredible team for making our wedding so successful and beautiful.
    Kasey Married on 09/07/2019

Lisa is amazing

I wish I could come up with a better word than amazing for how Lisa handled every little detail of my wedding. Sacred Stone is BEAUTIFUL and stunning, and every guest I had complimented me on how gorgeous the venue is. Lisa had every answer to every question and pulled off every task I requested of her. She was so laid back and made everyone feel comfortable during rehearsal and helped the wedding flow very easily. She does not stay by your side the entire time but she does check in a few times to make sure the wedding and reception stay on track. Everything about my wedding turned out perfect and exactly like I had planned, and if it didn't, I sure didn't notice because she was on top of it!

Sacred Stone itself is jaw-dropping. Guests were excited to see deer in the rolling hills, the sunset was in the perfect spot, the wooded nook was perfect for a first look and bridal portraits, the barn and Willow tree can be a perfect look whether you're going for rustic, bohemian, elegant, or anything else. Everything is set up in a fashion that makes sense and is easily accessible. Lisa even made sure my handicapped guests had special parking at the top of the hill.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and a more perfect venue. I can only say good things and so much more about Lisa and Sacred Stone!

Sacred Stone, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! We loved being a part of such an amazing day! Your group was so fun and happy and made our job a walk in the park!
    Many blessings to you, Wes and Charlie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Willow Weddings & Events Willow Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Where do we begin to describe Lisa at Sacred Stone? First, you will not find a more professional, lovely, delightful, talented lady to work with. We have had the privilege of working with her numerous times, and she is helpful and accommodating in every situation. Regardless of what is thrown her way, she adapts as necessary to make for a stress-free wedding. We highly recommend Lisa and her fabulous venue... you will not be disappointed!

Caught You On Camera Caught You On Camera Wedding Photographers

I love Sacred Stone so much! The staff is fantastic, the venue is gorgeous and the views are amazing!

Old Vienna Bakery Old Vienna Bakery Wedding Cakes

Sacred Stone is a stunningly beautiful venue that is capable of meeting most any need a couple might have on their wedding day! The staff are not just professionals doing a job; they are talented, caring people who enjoy working towards making your dreams come true!

47 Hawthorne Lane Fayetteville, TN, 37334
Location of (Sacred Stone, LLC)

Sacred Stone, LLC frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Sacred Stone, LLC?

Sacred Stone, LLC includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Event Planning
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Sacred Stone, LLC in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Sacred Stone, LLC for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Sacred Stone, LLC for wedding events?

Sacred Stone, LLC offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Sacred Stone, LLC offer?

Sacred Stone, LLC offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Sacred Stone, LLC offer for wedding events?

Sacred Stone, LLC offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Sacred Stone, LLC have available for wedding events?

Sacred Stone, LLC offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Audio Equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Sacred Stone, LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sacred Stone, LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding

Wedding Venues