S.Lukas & Company

Omaha, NE View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

S.Lukas & Company is a wedding planning service based in Omaha, Nebraska. Offering couples a highly talented team of versatile coordinators, these professionals can help you host an event to remember. Believing that no two celebrations are the same, these planners will work with you to create a personalized occasion filled with charm. From intimate, back garden occasions to elaborate receptions, this team is here to cater to you.

To offer a more adaptable experience, S.Lukas & Company presents a range of packages, allowing you to choose the services that best suit your needs. Consultations are welcomed, allowing you to learn more about the experience and personality of these accommodating planners. Full and partial planning services are available, along with day-of coordination for a less hands-on approach. Other services offered by this versatile team include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Laura
    Laura H. Married on 01/02/2022

Stressed Fiance Turned Blissful Bride!

I can't say enough good things about Sarah! I just wish I would have contacted her sooner in the planning process. When I first got engaged, I thought about hiring a wedding planner, but it seemed like a hefty chunk of my wedding budget so I was determined to do it on my own. Flash forward six months in the midst of a pandemic, I was stressed and overwhelmed by all of the details, many of which seemed to be ever changing due to the unknowns caused by Covid, and I knew I needed some wedding planning support.

In my first conversation with Sarah, I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders. She jumped right in and constantly reassured me that "we've got this"! She worked with vendors on my behalf, checked out rental options, provided suggestions and creative ideas, kept notes and lists, set up meetings and prepared agendas, developed detailed timelines for day-of, communicated with my wedding party, etc. I loved that she could be as involved as I wanted her to be, and her "a la carte" pricing reflects that, making it reasonable for any budget. Even my husband made several comments throughout the planning process that Sarah's help was 100% worth the investment!

On the morning of my wedding, my sister asked how I was feeling, and I said "a little anxious, but I know Sarah's got it." For a very Type A personality like myself, it was HUGELY helpful to know that all of the details would be taken care of and I just needed to sit back and enjoy the moment. Hire Sarah! She will make sure that your engagement and wedding day is the best possible experience.

Laura,
    Thank you for your review! It means so much that you put your trust in me and allowed me to help you bring your beautiful wedding to life! It was an honor and a pleasure to work with you and your husband - thank you again for choosing me!
    My best,
  • Alison
    Alison H. Married on 01/02/2022

Top-notch wedding planning

I'd attended weddings Sarah had planned before and knew of her eye for detail and her ability to elevate any event. So when my sister got engaged, I suggested she call Sarah. Sarah's cheery disposition and can-do attitude made our whole family feel at ease, and her professionalism and experience made us feel more confident, even as we navigated these unprecedented Covid times. There was no task too big or small for Sarah to handle! She made planning more fun and offered creative suggestions and thoughtful touches throughout the process that made us feel truly taken care of at every step. On the big day, she was everywhere she needed to be, kept us organized, and made the day flow smoothly. I highly recommend Sarah for any event planning needs - she is the best!

Alison,
    You are too kind! I'm so glad I was able to help your sister and her husband. The wedding was perfect and your family is amazing! I was honored to be part of the day. Thanks again for the referral! :)
  • Bonna
    Bonna B. Married on 09/04/2021

Your guests will love this!

We were guests at a recent wedding reception which Sarah assisted with. The mother of the bride gave much credit to Sarah. The details were wonderful...tablescape, flowers, seating cards, plated dinner with a children's buffet (inspired!), very touching audio-visual account of the couple's life journey. Wonderful food, great music. From the GLOWING bride and relaxed groom, to guests who felt really pampered, I'd say her services were invaluable.

Bonna,

Thank you so much! You are so kind and I appreciate your review!

I loved helping Kady and Dan plan their big celebration and working on the details. You can just see the love between them - it really is a fairytale!

I’m so glad you were able to join in the festivities.

Thank you again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Sarah McMahon
Sarah McMahon
Owner & Lead Wedding Planner

My name is Sarah (Lukas) McMahon, and I’ve planned every kind of event, from fun-filled alumni gatherings in the sun of St. Thomas to high-profile corporate events and high-stakes community fundraisers. But my very favorite events to plan? Weddings. There’s nothing like seeing a couple on their big day and they’re just…happy. Not stressed, not concerned, just full of the joy that is their day. It’s the very best gift I can give them, and I never get tired of giving it.

But I also love all of the moments that lead up to that epic day. Like planning every detail to turn a couple’s vision into perfection. Like getting to know the happy couple and their families and anticipating all the love they will all feel on their wedding day, especially when everything goes just right. Like getting to work with the vendors I’ve gotten to know over the last 19 years of planning events – and putting those relationships to work for my clients.

Weddings should be about fun and love and celebration and meaning. They shouldn’t be about spreadsheets and timelines and to-do lists. That’s what I’m here for…and it’s what I absolutely love to do.

When I'm not planning weddings I love to hang out with my husband our ornery pup - Obi (who is NOT named after any Star Wars references :)), hang out with friends (on Zoom) and try the newest Omaha restaurants.

Omaha Omaha, NE, 68007
Location of (S.Lukas & Company)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding