Omaha, Omaha, NE 68007 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About S.Lukas & Company

S.Lukas & Company is a wedding planning service based in Omaha, Nebraska. Offering couples a highly talented team of versatile coordinators, these professionals can help you host an event to remember. Believing that no two celebrations are the same, these planners will work with you to create a personalized occasion filled with charm. From intimate, back garden occasions to elaborate receptions, this team is here to cater to you.

To offer a more adaptable experience, S.Lukas & Company presents a range of packages, allowing you to choose the services that best suit your needs. Consultations are welcomed, allowing you to learn more about the experience and personality of these accommodating planners. Full and partial planning services are available, along with day-of coordination for a less hands-on approach. Other services offered by this versatile team include:

• Budget analysis

5 Reviews for S.Lukas & Company

• Alison

Alison H. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Top-notch wedding planning

I'd attended weddings Sarah had planned before and knew of her eye for detail and her ability to elevate any event. So when my sister got engaged, I suggested she call Sarah. Sarah's cheery disposition and can-do attitude made our whole family feel at ease, and her professionalism and experience made us feel more confident, even as we navigated these unprecedented Covid times. There was no task too big or small for Sarah to handle! She made planning more fun and offered creative suggestions and thoughtful touches throughout the process that made us feel truly taken care of at every step. On the big day, she was everywhere she needed to be, kept us organized, and made the day flow smoothly. I highly recommend Sarah for any event planning needs - she is the best!

Sent on 02/24/2021

S.Lukas & Company's reply:

Alison,
    You are too kind! I'm so glad I was able to help your sister and her husband. The wedding was perfect and your family is amazing! I was honored to be part of the day. Thanks again for the referral! :)
    Sarah

Rob D. · Married on 02/13/2021

Brother in law of the Bride

Sarah handled pretty much everything, from bringing us drinks before the wedding, to loading all the flowers up afterwards. She is on top of everything and will make your wedding completely stress free!

Sent on 02/23/2021

S.Lukas & Company's reply:

Thanks, Rob!
    It was a great day had by all and I was so happy to help everything run smoothly.
    Cheers,
    Sarah

S.Lukas & Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1850
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of S.Lukas & Company

Sarah McMahon

Sarah McMahon

Owner & Lead Wedding Planner

My name is Sarah (Lukas) McMahon, and I’ve planned every kind of event, from fun-filled alumni gatherings in the sun of St. Thomas to high-profile corporate events and high-stakes community fundraisers. But my very favorite events to plan? Weddings. There’s nothing like seeing a couple on their big day and they’re just…happy. Not stressed, not concerned, just full of the joy that is their day. It’s the very best gift I can give them, and I never get tired of giving it.

But I also love all of the moments that lead up to that epic day. Like planning every detail to turn a couple’s vision into perfection. Like getting to know the happy couple and their families and anticipating all the love they will all feel on their wedding day, especially when everything goes just right. Like getting to work with the vendors I’ve gotten to know over the last 19 years of planning events – and putting those relationships to work for my clients.

Weddings should be about fun and love and celebration and meaning. They shouldn’t be about spreadsheets and timelines and to-do lists. That’s what I’m here for…and it’s what I absolutely love to do.

When I'm not planning weddings I love to hang out with my husband our ornery pup - Obi (who is NOT named after any Star Wars references :)), hang out with friends (on Zoom) and try the newest Omaha restaurants.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Omaha Omaha, NE, 68007 See on map
    Location of (S.Lukas & Company)