8216 S. 68th Crt, La Vista, NE 68128 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blush Makeup Artistry

Blush Makeup Artistry is a versatile makeup artist in La Vista, Nebraska, specializing in wedding day makeup. For more than 20 years, this vendor has helped brides and their attendants feel their very best through creating perfect cosmetic looks. Blush Makeup Artistry specializes in airbrush makeup, which is waterproof and stays on well throughout the entire day. The licensed experts will make you shine for your engagement photo shoot, bridal shower, bachelorette party and, of course, the main event itself.

Blush Makeup Artistry will help you, your relatives and wedding crew all look great with their buffet of services, which includes contour makeup and eye makeup. Some of their other services include:

• Fake lashes

Blush Makeup Artistry 5
Blush Makeup Artistry 6
Blush Makeup Artistry 7

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Christine is amazing and I can't recommend her enough! She did my and my bridal parties (6 gals) plus some family member's make up for my September 22nd wedding. To say she went above and beyond is an understatement. She was timely (arrived before I did to set up) and professional and even ended up jumping in to help with our hair, when the hairdressers were late. I was so grateful to have her there. My trial went perfectly (as did my engagement shoot make up) and I felt absolutely gorgeous the day of my wedding. I have used Christine several times for special events and she never disappoints! I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do make up wise for the big day and she was super helpful with suggestions and tips. I was a bit of a stressed bride leading up to the wedding and this showed on my skin, but you never would have known and she actually gave me some tips on how to improve this in the weeks leading up. Highly recommend, you can't go wrong with Blush and Christine!

Shelbie · Married on 08/18/2018

August 18th Wedding Makeup

An amazing artist with a huge heart! Christine did absolutely amazing work for myself, bridal party, and the moms. She invited my sister, me and my mom to her home studio to do a trial and we all knew I picked the right gal after that! I had a minor reaction to some of the makeup with my contacts after the trial. I reached out to her the next day and asked if she had heard of what happened and she knew exactly what I was referencing. She offered a solution for the wedding and ensured me my eyes would be perfectly fine for the big day! A few days before the wedding, we had a meeting with our photographer to talk about timeline. He had me panicked and worried that we wouldn’t have time for pictures with the time Christine and I agreed on starting makeup. I reached out to Christine freaking out and asked if there was any chance of flexibility in her timing. She was able to talk to the bride she booked before me and have that party start early, as well as book an assistant to come along with her all in less than 2 hours! She was so understanding and willing to help out however she could. If any one knows of the bride that booked with Christine for 8-18 and happened to cut her finger on her wedding day, please tell her thank you for being so flexible and helping another girl out!

Blush Makeup Artistry 10
    Blush Makeup Artistry 11

Award

Blush Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes