Blush Makeup Artistry Reviews

29 | La Vista, NE

29 Reviews for Blush Makeup Artistry

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

Never felt more beautiful!

Christine did my make up on my wedding day along with my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law. I have never felt more beautiful! The make-up was weightless but stayed on the whole day- Through (happy) tears and hours of dancing! I loved that I still looked like ‘me.’ Christine was so great to work with. She even came all the way to my house to do our make up the morning of! I’d recommend Blush Makeup artistry again and again. I hope to have a reason to have my make up done with Christine again someday soon!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful makeup!

I loved my makeup. I did a trial and am so glad I did as I was able to make a few changes due to my skin type and how the makeup wore throughout the night. It was absolutely beautiful and Christine was very efficient and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Karly Schneider · Married on 03/23/2019

Seamless experience.

Amazing experience and worth the value!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Christine is amazing and I can't recommend her enough! She did my and my bridal parties (6 gals) plus some family member's make up for my September 22nd wedding. To say she went above and beyond is an understatement. She was timely (arrived before I did to set up) and professional and even ended up jumping in to help with our hair, when the hairdressers were late. I was so grateful to have her there. My trial went perfectly (as did my engagement shoot make up) and I felt absolutely gorgeous the day of my wedding. I have used Christine several times for special events and she never disappoints! I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do make up wise for the big day and she was super helpful with suggestions and tips. I was a bit of a stressed bride leading up to the wedding and this showed on my skin, but you never would have known and she actually gave me some tips on how to improve this in the weeks leading up. Highly recommend, you can't go wrong with Blush and Christine!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Shelbie · Married on 08/18/2018

August 18th Wedding Makeup

An amazing artist with a huge heart! Christine did absolutely amazing work for myself, bridal party, and the moms. She invited my sister, me and my mom to her home studio to do a trial and we all knew I picked the right gal after that! I had a minor reaction to some of the makeup with my contacts after the trial. I reached out to her the next day and asked if she had heard of what happened and she knew exactly what I was referencing. She offered a solution for the wedding and ensured me my eyes would be perfectly fine for the big day! A few days before the wedding, we had a meeting with our photographer to talk about timeline. He had me panicked and worried that we wouldn’t have time for pictures with the time Christine and I agreed on starting makeup. I reached out to Christine freaking out and asked if there was any chance of flexibility in her timing. She was able to talk to the bride she booked before me and have that party start early, as well as book an assistant to come along with her all in less than 2 hours! She was so understanding and willing to help out however she could. If any one knows of the bride that booked with Christine for 8-18 and happened to cut her finger on her wedding day, please tell her thank you for being so flexible and helping another girl out!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Bailey · Married on 07/14/2018

Christine was amazing! I have some make up allergies and she was great to work with to get it all figured out!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Cheri · Married on 07/07/2018

Christine was absolutely AMAZING! She was quick, efficient and her make up artistry she did on the wedding party was flawless! She is an incredibly gifted make up artist and a really nice person to work with. She advised us on other things regarding the wedding and we appreciated her feedback. Everyone was so impressed with the wedding party's make up. It made the day that much more special! I highly recommend Christine to anyone who is looking for a perfect, flawless, efficient make up for a wedding or any other event. She is the best!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Catie · Married on 06/30/2018

OMGSH I LOVED CHRISTINE!!!! She was amazing! I would recommend her over and over again! The makeup was FLAWLESS, lasted all day in the nasty 100 degree June weather and she was so quick! She told me she would need 15-20 minutes per girl and I did not believe her at all but at my trail she was able to complete my bridal makeup in 20 minutes and it was perfect! I have been in a million weddings and have never seen anyone do makeup in less than 45 minutes per girl. Day of she was early, did a great job with everyone's make up and was done with everyone a head of schedule! Every bride's dream! I would highly recommend her! But make sure you book early!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Crystal · Married on 06/08/2018

Christine is amazing!! I would highly recommend her! My eyes were perfect!

Tiffany · Married on 06/02/2018

Great experience and we all looked amazing! I will definitely use her again because she was professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Carolyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely loved my make-up for my wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Aleah · Married on 05/25/2018

Christine was amazing! Her work is beautiful and she is also super efficient. The make up stayed on all night and looks amazing in photos. I would highly recommend getting wedding make up done by Christine with Blush Makeup, you will love her and love the make up!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Julie · Married on 05/12/2018

Christine was great and so easy to work with. I was able to get Blush booked and get my deposit to her quickly. Christine was quick to answer any questions and with her responses. My make-up trial was great and she nailed the look I wanted to a T. Christine listened to what I wanted, showed her a Pinterest picture and bam that's what I got. I had about 10 girls in my wedding party and everyone loved their make-up. Christine's price is fair especially for the quality of work she does. I have referred Blush to friends and one of my best friends is using her for her wedding next month. I would recommend Christine any day.

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2018

Christine did an amazing job on my wedding day. My bride tribe and myself looked incredible thanks to her.

Heather · Married on 04/21/2018

Christina was AMAZING!! She was great to work with and I am so lucky that she was able to make me the most beautiful bride on my special day!!!

Carissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Christine did such an amazing job. She came to our venue the morning of the wedding to do everyone’s makeup which was nice being able to stay in one place all morning. She is so talented and everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful. My wedding was at 5pm so I was a little nervous about the makeup wearing off but it lasted throughout the entire night even with the few tears that we’re shed! I would definitely recommend Christine to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2018

I thought she was wonderful! Very relaxing experience and no hassle she was flexible and I couldn’t be happier with how everyone’s makeup turned out!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/03/2018

I loved having Christine do my bridesmaids make-up and mine for my BIG day! She was awesome to work with. She showed up early and was able to get everyone done on my schedule. I had multiple people ask who did my make-up because they loved it. She gave me such a natural look, but also looked like i was wearing make-up because I normally don't wear a lot. I highly recommend Blush Makeup Artistry for your big day. Book early, she fills up fast!

Dominique · Married on 02/23/2018

Christine was amazing! She made my wedding day so stress free! Arrived on time and accommodated everyone. I was not sure how I wanted my makeup and she didn’t make me feel dumb she just did what she felt looked best! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Will use Christine in the future if needed!

sam · Married on 05/13/2017

Christine has been the friendliest vendor that I have worked with thus far. She is extremely easy to get into contact with and she does great makeup for the bride, her maids, and any one else that needs to look their best for your big day. I can promise you a fun and pampered experience with Christine doing your makeup for your wedding!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Kayla · Married on 07/17/2015

Christine was absolutely amazing on my wedding day! She went out of her way to do our make-up and did a flawless job. I never felt so beautiful and appreciate her professionalism and creative talent to make me feel like a glowing bride. Thanks Christine!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2015

Christine is AMAZING. She has done my make up a few times and she is well worth every penny. She will make you look flawless. She is so talented and quick! I felt amazing at my wedding and the make up stayed on ALL night and I danced my butt off. HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Christine was absolutely awesome to work with and I cannot even count how many compliments I got on my makeup! She is open to doing anything you want and even if you are unsure, she has experience to know what is going to look good and work with your features. She is personable and QUICK! I was surprised at how fast she got through all six bridesmaids, mothers and myself in about an hour and fifteen minutes. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

Christine is amazing! She gets the makeup done in about 10-15 minutes and it looks amazing! My skin looked flawless on my wedding day and in our wedding pictures. She will come to you to do the makeup too, which is amazing and a lot less stressful than having to drive somewhere before your special day.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/26/2014

Christine did makeup for my sister's wedding and for my wedding. We were thrilled with her work, both at the trial on on our wedding days. Makeup on my wedding day went quickly and looked fantastic. My mother, who is very allergic to makeup, had her makeup done and had no problems on either wedding day.

Sent on 07/10/2014