6138 Leighton Ave, Lincoln, NE 68507 Map · Phone number

About Alicia's Makeup Artistry

Hello All! My name is Alicia and I am the sole employee and owner of Alicia's Makeup Artistry. This passion began when I picked up paint brushes and painted pictures for friends and family in highschool, then I discovered the power of makeup and how it can help a person feel great about themselves. I love meeting new people, enhancing their best features, as well as teaching as I go. I focus on weddings but also offer makeup lessons, group makeovers, special event makeup, as well as makeup and hairstyling for photo shoots!

In 2010 I attended makeup school at Blanche MacDonald Centre in Vancouver, B.C. where I learned about the beauty industry, makeup techniques, hairstyling, airbrushing, and a large focus on cleanliness when it comes to the products and tools I use. During school I worked at Benefit Cosmetics, then moved back to Lincoln, NE and pursued a career with MAC cosmetics where I worked for about 3 years. MAC required a lot of training and product knowledge as well as skill when it comes to artistry. I grew a lot as an artist working with all types of skin tones, textures, ages, and face shapes. During this time I was slowly pursuing my freelance career, but didn't take the leap of faith to start my business and go out on my own until 2013. It has been one of the most scary and exciting adventures of my life, well until I had twins last year, that made everything even more fun!

When it comes to your wedding day, I make sure you have the look You want and envisioned for your big day. I want my clients to be comfortable and happy with the end results, I also take a lot of steps to make sure your makeup is not something you have to worry about that day. I use products that are long wearing, look good in person and in pictures, as well as safe and comfortable on your skin. Bottom line is that I want you to feel beautiful on your wedding day, and if you let me, I would love to help!

07 26 15 03 57
0105tr
0482tr

10 Reviews for Alicia's Makeup Artistry

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

The makeup on all the girls was amazing! She is very open and wants to make you feel and look your best on your big day!

Cailin · Married on 08/26/2017

In short - Alicia was amazing! She did make-up for 9 women and 3 girls and they all looked stunning! You only have to look through her portfolio to see how talented she is. On top of that, she was wonderful to work with. Throughout the planning process, she was so kind, professional, and accommodating and make everything easy. I'm thrilled that she was a part of the day and recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful make-up! Thank you so much, Alicia!

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

Alicia was great to work with and make everyone feel comfortable. She was very accomodating and make sure we all loved our makeup!

Award

Alicia's Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Tanning
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

• 6138 Leighton Ave Lincoln, NE 68507 See on map
    3604839749 (Other Phone Number)