3 Atlantic Ave, Narragansett, RI 02882 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ryan Designs

Ryan Designs is a prominent Rhode Island based event décor and lighting company specializing in weddings, celebrations and corporate events. We are best known for our spatial transformations. We can take just about any raw space and turn it into a sophisticated, creative event. Our combination of decorative lighting, fabric draping and custom furnishings allows us to develop uniquely tailored events throughout the entire northeast from Maine to Pennsylvania. Our passion for meeting new people, being creative and having fun drives us every day to create beautiful events that reflect you and your vision.

Ryan Designs has won several top choice awards and accolades in the Knot and Wedding Wire. Our work has been featured in Martha Stewart, BRIDES Magazine, Bliss Celebrations, Manhattan Bride, Rhode Island Monthly's Engaged, Well Wed, Style Me Pretty, Carats & Cake, Ruffled and numerous other publications and blogs.

8c7512fb2f7d8b7b ryandesigns logo badge RGB 01

Ryan Designs 5
Ryan Designs 6
Ryan Designs 7

Jaimie · Married on 09/21/2019

Ashley elevated my venue beyond my expectations

Ashley at Ryan Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with it. She really saw my vision and executed perfectly. She was mindful of my budget, responsive, and worked extremely well with my other vendors. She truly worked to make sure all of my details came together and she ensured that my venue/tent looked gorgeous. Everything was absolutely magical! After seeing it all come together, her suggestions were necessary and really added to my original vision. Thank you, Ashley!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jen

Jen Wing · Married on 07/13/2019

Lighting absolutely made my tent wedding

I had been following ryan design RI on instagram since the day I booked my venue, but I did not want to spend another dollar and debated debated and didnt book for months. 2 weeks before my wedding, I finally decided to pull the trigger on ryan design RI. They made it happen despite such short notice. Boy am I happy I did. The lights in my tent absolutely made the wedding- they were STUNNING! Ryan design totally nails it every time. Worth every penny.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Erin

Erin Malley · Married on 06/09/2019

Magical Lighting!

Ryan Designs did an amazing job with the lighting and draping in our tent for our wedding reception! The tent looked so magical and exactly like the inspiration photos I sent the team. I could not stop staring at the twinkle lights all night! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Ryan Designs 8

Ryan Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, Setup, String, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, Setup, String, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, String, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Trinkets

Real Weddings

• PartyGirl
    PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

• The Perfect Plan
    The Perfect Plan Wedding Planners

The Perfect Plan loves working with Ryan Designs, They provide creative and amazing decor and design accents that enhance my events. My clients love them and we are so happy to have partnered with them to provide amazing events from Cape Cod and beyond!! They Rock!!!!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Ryan Designs to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 3 Atlantic Ave Narragansett, 02882 See on map
    4017420464 (Phone number)
    4017420467 (Other Phone Number)