Ryan Designs

Narragansett, RI View map

Ryan Designs is a prominent Rhode Island based event d茅cor and lighting company specializing in weddings, celebrations and corporate events. We are best known for our spatial transformations. We can take just about any raw space and turn it into a sophisticated, creative event. Our combination of decorative lighting, fabric draping and custom furnishings allows us to develop uniquely tailored events throughout the entire northeast from Maine to Pennsylvania. Our passion for meeting new people, being creative and having fun drives us every day to create beautiful events that reflect you and your vision.

Ryan Designs has won several top choice awards and accolades in the Knot and Wedding Wire. Our work has been featured in Martha Stewart, BRIDES Magazine, Bliss Celebrations, Manhattan Bride, Rhode Island Monthly鈥檚 Engaged, Well Wed, Style Me Pretty, Carats & Cake, Ruffled and numerous other publications and blogs.

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$1,000

Which of the following does starting price include?

Clean Up
Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$1,000

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery
Event Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Message vendor

• Roberta
    Roberta D. Married on 08/27/2022

Amazing experience!

We booked ryan designs for our big day at sweet berry farm. The team was recommended by our venue and I can see why! I reached out over email and they were super responsive. It was seamless to book and they coordinated directly with the venue on the dropoff/pickoff time. The lights looked absolutely amazing and gave us the energy we were looking for during the reception!
  • Clara
    Clara Married on 08/21/2021

Their minds

We got married at Castle Hill Inn, and working with Ryan Designs was part of the package. I would not have changed a thing! They were amazing -- even when my mom and I were getting into weird little spats about pin lights versus twinkle lights, they somehow made both of us feel like sane people with reasonable demands. I would like to live in their warehouse.
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 09/26/2020

Perfection!

Truly a pleasure to work with. RD is so responsive and listened carefully to my ideas of how I wanted our rattan lanterns and bistro lights to hang. The venue looked so stunning with their lights, and they communicated with our venue, so I didn鈥檛 have to be in the middle! I would highly recommend them!
  • illustration stars

37 photos 路 06/27/2016

PartyGirl PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

The Perfect Plan The Perfect Plan Wedding Planners

The Perfect Plan loves working with Ryan Designs, They provide creative and amazing decor and design accents that enhance my events. My clients love them and we are so happy to have partnered with them to provide amazing events from Cape Cod and beyond!! They Rock!!!!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Ryan Designs to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

3 Atlantic Ave Narragansett, RI, 02882
4017420464
401-742-0467
Location of (Ryan Designs)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding