Russell Anthony Florist Decorator

Bensalem, PA View map

$4,560 Typical Price

Russell Anthony Florist Decorator is a florist and event rental company located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, servicing the entire tri-state area. Specializing in custom designs for weddings and other celebratory events, the company has over 50 years of experience in the industry.

Experience

Russell Anthony is the company’s owner and main operator. An award-winning designer, Russell learned his trade under various accredited artists and floral designers. Having graduated from Delaware Valley College with a degree in Ornamental Horticulture and Floriculture, Russell honed his personalized techniques and now creates a variety of floral arrangements to beat the expectations of any couple’s requirements or burning desires.

Russell Anthony Florist Decorator provides every couple with a range of event services to ensure no small detail is overlooked in the planning and creation process. Their list of helpful services includes consultation, delivery, setup, cleanup event design, floral preservations, samples, and venue visits. The company also has an array of floral arrangements and additional rental items that can be added to any floral order. Some of their floral arrangements and rental items include the following:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Lighting
  • Chairs
  • Props

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4560.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

4.7

Ashley Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing experience!!

I would highly recommend using Russell Anthony! He was so nice to work with and perfectly matched exactly what we wanted. I loved that he mocked up one of our high arrangements, because we were able to truly get an idea of what everything would look like and were able to tweak it however needed. He was so accommodating and an all around great guy! He was onsite on the day of our wedding and made us feel really at ease. We did a lot of research and got estimates from a few florists and no one could beat Russ’ pricing either! If you want gorgeous arrangements for your wedding, I would highly recommend reaching out to Russ! We had an amazing experience!
    Ashley K. Married on 03/03/2019

A flower magician

Russell Anthony is amazing. He is a mindreader and was able to create the perfect centerpieces when I could barely describe what I wanted. He is extremely flexible and very open to last minute changes. A month before the wedding I told him I wanted him to decorate the cake and about two weeks before the wedding I told him I wanted him to decorate the staircase and he was able to do it without a problem. Everything was so perfect and I couldn't be happier. His prices are also extremely reasonable compared to a lot of other florists and I've already recommended him to several of my friends.
    Jaclyn Married on 02/25/2017
    Russell Anthony florist was AMAZING! We had our initial meeting- told him what we had in mind and he set up a 2nd meeting with samples of what he created. We had no complaints about anything he put together! The day of the wedding- the flowers and centerpieces stole the show! We got so many compliments and the room looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

3448 Progress Drive Unit F Bensalem, PA, 19020
Location of (Russell Anthony Florist Decorator)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding