Rush Entertainment Dj service

About Rush Entertainment Dj service

Rush Entertainment Dj service
Racine Wi.
262-930-0731

Hi welcome to Rush Entertainment Dj service!!!
Your wedding is one of the most important events of your life.

My goal as a DJ for your wedding reception is to give you a stress free day of pure enjoyment. You not need to worry when the first dance will occur, or when the bouquet will be tossed, or any other detail. I will work with you and your fiancé to iron out all the details long before your party.

The Value of Entertainment

Planning a wedding is a big task, and all the help you can get is important. Many times, during the planning of a reception, the entertainment is overlooked, or not considered enough. Your guests, as well as yourself, will truly appreciate a wedding reception that has good music, and enjoyable entertainment. Too often, receptions become hum drum. You want this to be an event to remember. That is my goal as well!!!!

A Professional Disc Jockey

Many people may ask what makes a disc jockey professional? A professional DJ knows how to read a crowd and understand what type of music is appropriate and know every detail of their equipment. They should serve as a sound engineer, lighting designer, and general event planner.

We are a high class dj service at an affordable price, we have friendly dj’s that show up on time and dressed to your wedding.
We have a high powered pro 6 speaker JBL system with and a intense light show!!
We have tons of music for you over 50,000 to chose from, thousands of music and videos kareokee
We have a HD LCD screen for you to use for free for your photos with my service
We will take pictures for free at your wedding party

www.myspace.com/rushentertainmentracine

Wedding details
Couple's photo
Couple's photo

6 Reviews for Rush Entertainment Dj service

Amazing DJ service. Jason was very professional and accommodated everything we asked for. I had so many people tell me what great music we had at our reception! Definitely recommend the up lighting, as it added so much to our decor. I would highly recommend Rush entertainment!!

Michael and the rusch crew were great not only the night of my wedding but through our entire planning process. Michael hmkept the dance floor moving and even slid in a special request to dedicate a song to my step dad! He fit in great with our guests and made sure our night was running smooth!

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Jason was professional and honored every request we had. We had lots of compliments on the music and the uplighting he provided. Highly recommend!

Rush Entertainment Dj service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Rush Entertainment Dj service 1
    Wedding Wire discount
    Get $100 off your wedding when you say wedding wire!!!!
  • Rush Entertainment Dj service 2
    free video
    we will give you free HD LCD screen for music videos for your wedding and you can use the LCD for your pictures and we take pictures of your party for you on a CD

• Sounds by Design
    Sounds by Design Wedding DJs

Jason is truly a remarkable Mobile Entertainer. His attention to detail is flawless. Once he is focued on his clients wants and needs there possibilities become a reality with what Jason can provide. With Rush Entertainment, "It Will Be A Rush You'll Never Forget".

• Accent Events
    Accent Events Wedding DJs

Jason is a little bit of an undiscovered gem, I think. Fabulous sound system, beautiful light show and a passion for helping people have a good time. I'm happy to recommend him for dates where I am already booked because I know he's a professional who won't let the client, or me, down. He does a great job for a more than reasonable price - and he does karaoke, so that means I don't have to!

• 456 sharidan rd Racine, WI 53403 See on map