Ruddy Events

Orange, CA View map Visit website
$650 Package Price

$650 Package Price

Ruddy Events is an affordable wedding planner located in Orange, California. This company strives to provide every couple with professional and friendly services. Their team of coordinators is honored to make your vision come to life with every timeline, venue, piece of decor, and more. From consultation to cleanup, Ruddy Events is excited to plan your special day.

Ruddy Events is ready to plan your wedding from start to finish with their day-of coordination wedding packages. Their day-of coordination package includes contacting vendors, directing photographers, creating a timeline of your event, and perfecting each venue's layout. Their other planning services include assisting with decor, a complete budget analysis, and providing a list of top vendor referrals. They are pleased to plan the following activities:

• Engagement party
  • Guest-of-honor shower
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Wedding ceremony
  • Wedding reception

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$650

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

• Cinthia
    Cinthia R. Married on 06/06/2020

Nicole was great all from the start she was very responsive.

Nicole was very polite professional and punctual. When I got the reception I didn’t have to do nothing she had it all handled.

Ruddy Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Cinithia. It was a pleasure being apart of your big day! Ruddy Events wishes you many blessings.
  • Jann
    Jann Married on 12/26/2014

Dependable and Amazing

Nicole was the best person I could have asked for as our day of coordinator! She was exactly what we needed. I planned majority of our day and just needed someone the day of to make sure everything was running on time and to take care of hiccups.

She helped send out my timeline to all of the vendors. And made sure everyone was on the same page. I had her do a few things the day off to make sure our set up the night before was perfect and candles were lit and things were given to the correct people.

During the reception of course hiccups happened but she had them all covered and told me not to worry and she’ll take care of it. She checked up on my mom a few times to make sure everything was good too! She was on top of my MOHs to see if I was good and needed anything and to change to my party dress.

Everything was amazing! I didn’t need to stress about anything! Thank you Nicole for your hard work it didn’t go unnoticed! I will be recommending you to everyone I know!

Ruddy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with the both of you. I wish you nothing but happiness.

Deals

Ruddy Events 1
Discount

Any weddings booked for Day of Coordinator service gets 50 % off for all 2021 services

Pricing

Ruddy Events Price Rates

Team

Nicole Ruddy
Nicole Ruddy
Owner

My name is Nicole Ruddy, I had dreamt about my wedding day since I can remember. I am an only daughter of a young single mom who did her very best to support us. I made a plan, every weekend I was first in line at Hobby Lobby or Michaels with a coupon or during sales. I bought little by little over time. I budgeted by putting away cash in envelopes and slowly crossing vendors off my list. As a wedding planner, I have been in your shoes. I understand the pressure, the stress, and oh the drama! Trust me, wedding planning always has drama. Helping other couples brings me so much joy.

Orange, California Orange, CA, 92867
Location of (Ruddy Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding