29 Willard Road, Sturbridge, MA 01566 Map · Phone number

About Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace

I am a Justice of the Peace located in Central Massachusetts.  I offer customized vows for each couple with a rustic portfolio for couples to browse.  I perform services for all couples -  whether they are renewing their vows, same-sex marriages, civil union ceremonies, personalized ceremonies for each and every couple is my specialty.  I am a current member of MJPA.org as well as a member of  FindaJP.org.  I am a Notary Public commissioned in the State of Massachusetts.

I enjoy helping to make your day a memorable one.  It is important for couples to remember it is "your day" and, my goal is to make your day special to you. I am always open to couples' ideas to making their ceremony their own.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Rev. Daniel Gregoire
  • Simcha Services
  • Rabbi Richard Winer
  • Jewish & Interfaith Weddings by Rabbi Robin Sparr

85 Reviews for Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace

Vanessa N. · Getting married on 10/08/2022

Highly recommend Roxanne!

This review is long overdue; Roxanne officiated our small civil ceremony in August 2020. Long story short, we highly recommend Roxanne--she went above and beyond to make our small ceremony special! From the get-go Roxanne was easy to get in touch with and highly professional. We really appreciated that she worked with us to tailor the content of the civil ceremony to our quirks while also providing her own suggestions. She also provided helpful information about how marriage licenses work, and the ideal timing for getting that squared away. Last but not least, Roxanne gave us a framed quote from our civil ceremony as a wedding gift--so sweet and totally unexpected. If you're looking for a JP in the Central MA, choose Roxanne!

Sent on 04/25/2021

Kristine · Getting married on 01/07/2022

A pleasure to work with

My husband and I are so grateful to have found Roxanne. She is knowledgeable, reliable and helped guide us through the ceremony process resulting in a ceremony that was perfect for us. She is truly a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/10/2021
  • Grace

Grace M. · Married on 06/04/2021

Roxanne is a rockstar!

Roxanne officiated our wedding, and we felt so incredibly lucky to have her. Leading up to the wedding day, she was helpful, answered all of our questions, and was very easy to work with. My nerves were pretty high going into the rehearsal, and she instantly put me at ease. She has a great personality and truly cares about each couple she works with. The ceremony was perfect, and we have her to thank! I highly recommend Roxanne to anyone!

Sent on 06/17/2021

• 29 Willard Road Sturbridge, 01566 See on map
    Location of (Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace)