29 Willard Road, Sturbridge, MA 01566 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace

I am a Justice of the Peace located in Central Massachusetts. I offer customized vows for each couple with a rustic portfolio for couples to browse. I perform services for all couples - whether they are renewing their vows, same-sex marriages, civil union ceremonies, personalized ceremonies for each and every couple is my specialty. I am a current member of MJPA.org as well as a member of FindaJP.org. I am a Notary Public commissioned in the State of Massachusetts.

I enjoy helping to make your day a memorable one. It is important for couples to remember it is "your day" and, my goal is to make your day special to you. I am always open to couples' ideas to making their ceremony their own.

72 Reviews for Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace

Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace 1
Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace 2
Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace 3

Laura · Married on 08/23/2019

Roxanne is wonderful!

We found Roxanne through Wedding Wire and it was the best find we've ever had. Roxanne is personable, sweet, helpful - I could go on all day. She put together a wonderful ceremony for us when we truly had no idea where to start. Everyone in the party commented on how funny Roxanne is - she made everyone feel SO relaxed. We were so lucky to have her as a part of our special day. I know Roxanne will get snatched up quickly in years to come so make sure you book her as soon as possible!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Danielle Barden · Married on 06/01/2019

Above and beyond

Roxanne was amazing!!! Very flexible and was able to meet us via Skype due location. She went above and beyond our expectations and we are very happy we were able to find her!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Kimberly A Bodman · Married on 05/19/2019

Tanguay Wesding

Roxanne did an amazing job making our wedding day special. She was accommodating and worked with us to create a personal and memorable ceremony. I highly recommend Roxeanne!

Sent on 07/07/2019