Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace

Sturbridge, MA View map

$350 Typical Price

I am a Justice of the Peace located in Central Massachusetts. I offer customized vows for each couple with a rustic portfolio for couples to browse. I perform services for all couples - whether they are renewing their vows, same-sex marriages, civil union ceremonies, personalized ceremonies for each and every couple is my specialty. I am a current member of MJPA.org as well as a member of FindaJP.org. I am a Notary Public commissioned in the State of Massachusetts.

I enjoy helping to make your day a memorable one. It is important for couples to remember it is "your day" and, my goal is to make your day special to you. I am always open to couples' ideas to making their ceremony their own.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Vanessa N. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Highly recommend Roxanne!

This review is long overdue; Roxanne officiated our small civil ceremony in August 2020. Long story short, we highly recommend Roxanne--she went above and beyond to make our small ceremony special! From the get-go Roxanne was easy to get in touch with and highly professional. We really appreciated that she worked with us to tailor the content of the civil ceremony to our quirks while also providing her own suggestions. She also provided helpful information about how marriage licenses work, and the ideal timing for getting that squared away. Last but not least, Roxanne gave us a framed quote from our civil ceremony as a wedding gift--so sweet and totally unexpected. If you're looking for a JP in the Central MA, choose Roxanne!
    Erica H. Getting married on 08/19/2022

Perfect day

Our day was amazing thanks to Roxanne 💜 last minute and in an “off” place but it was perfect
    Crystalyn Married on 04/08/2022

A perfect day!

Roxanne was great. We received many compliments and our ceremony was perfect. She was professional, communicative, prompt and personalized our ceremony for us. We’re so happy we chose Roxanne!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

29 Willard Road Sturbridge, 01566
Location of (Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding