I am a Justice of the Peace located in Central Massachusetts. I offer customized vows for each couple with a rustic portfolio for couples to browse. I perform services for all couples - whether they are renewing their vows, same-sex marriages, civil union ceremonies, personalized ceremonies for each and every couple is my specialty. I am a current member of MJPA.org as well as a member of FindaJP.org. I am a Notary Public commissioned in the State of Massachusetts.

I enjoy helping to make your day a memorable one. It is important for couples to remember it is "your day" and, my goal is to make your day special to you. I am always open to couples' ideas to making their ceremony their own.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
H
Haley J. Sent on 06/17/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Roxanne did a Wonderful Job!

Roxanne did an amazing job officiating our ceremony! She was so friendly and professional during the planning process. She was very flexible and open to whatever we wanted to do while providing feedback from her vast experience. She was great to work with and the members of our wedding party and family that were in the processional loved her too!
Gabrielle
Gabrielle C. Sent on 03/20/2024

Roxanne is the best!

Roxanne walked us through the process of arranging a ceremony and made it easy &simple. She arranged a personalized ceremony for us, and it was perfect. Guests continue to compliment us on how beautifully done the ceremony was.
T
Tim F. Sent on 02/19/2024

The Greatest Justice of the Peace

Roxanne's service was A+ quality from the beginning of our wedding planning to the end. Her work was phenomenal and tailored the service to exactly how we dreamed of!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding