29 Willard Road, Sturbridge, MA 01566 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace

I am a Justice of the Peace located in Central Massachusetts. I offer customized vows for each couple with a rustic portfolio for couples to browse. I perform services for all couples - whether they are renewing their vows, same-sex marriages, civil union ceremonies, personalized ceremonies for each and every couple is my specialty. I am a current member of MJPA.org as well as a member of FindaJP.org. I am a Notary Public commissioned in the State of Massachusetts.

I enjoy helping to make your day a memorable one. It is important for couples to remember it is "your day" and, my goal is to make your day special to you. I am always open to couples' ideas to making their ceremony their own.

63 Reviews for Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace

Kerri · Married on 09/21/2018

Roxanne was a wonderful officiant for our wedding and we would highly recommend her! She is professional and warm, funny and personable. She helped us come up with our own ceremony, walked us through everything at rehearsal, and kept things running smoothly on our big day. She has a very calming presence that we both appreciated! Thank you so much for all of your help in making our big day perfect!

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

Roxanne was so amazing to work with. She customized our ceremony to exactly what we wanted and was very receptive of changes we wanted to make. She also was very prompt with her responses to any questions or concerns we had. Our wedding would not have been complete without her. We highly recommend Roxanne!

Sherley · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding are always so stressful and absolutely exciting and overwhelming. And also so focused on the reception. But the ceremony was crucial to us. And Roxanne made the process of turning our vision into a reality much easier. And when you have a great JP- like Ms Auger- it makes the process more efficient, focused, and fun. She made every detail that was in my head and my husband head work! Thank you.

We loved - really loved - everything!

Roxanne Auger, Justice of the Peace FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 330.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • What languages do you speak? English