Rouge Rustic Events

Greenwood, NE View map

Located in Greenwood, Nebraska, Rouge Rustic Events is a one-stop-shop for wedding planning and wedding rentals. They offer a vast selection of custom items that can be rented as singular pieces or combined with other decor pieces to create the perfect wedding look. Their elegant pieces vary from farmhouse tables and industrial backdrops to centerpieces and other tasteful decorative items.

Rouge Rustic Events conducts pre-wedding consultations to discuss each couple’s rental and decor needs. There, clients will have the opportunity to view existing pieces in their inventory or collaborate with designers to create one-of-a-kind event designs. Rouge Rustic Events’ experienced staff will be on-hand from the beginning of the preparation process until the big day. Some of the unique rental items they offer include Vineyard Cross-back chairs, farmhouse tables, lounge furniture, vintage buffets, gold flatware, tabletop decor, and more.

Other Services

Beyond fulfilling their customers’ event rental requirements, Rouge Rustic Events specializes in crafting on-trend floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, and backdrops. For couples looking for event design assistance or event coordinating, this team of wedding experts can also help them transform their visions into realities with planning packages.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$25.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$35.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$6.50
4.3

• Jordyn
    Jordyn P. Married on 05/22/2021

Jamicyn and her team are the reason my wedding was PERFECT!

Jamicyn and her team were hands down the best team we could have hired for my wedding! We hired them for coordination, florals and rentals. She was extremely responsive and an expert to turn to with questions. She made sure everything went off without a hitch. My florals are everything I could have asked for and MORE! The rentals were in great shape and we’re a beautiful addition to the wedding! I can’t say enough about how amazing Rouge Rustic Events is!

Rouge Rustic Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to help with your day and for taking the time to leave us a review! Your wedding day was so beautiful and one we will always remember! Wishing you and Jordan all the best as you begin your lives together!
    Tayla H. Married on 02/27/2021

Amazing experience!

Jamicyn was an absolute dream to work with! I was planning a wedding from across the country and having found her was a huge relief! Jamicyn was so reliable and always fast to respond! She also has such an awesome invoice system that is so detailed and lets you see and know what to expect. She worked with all of my ideas and made changes along the way as I saw new things I Iiked. We had her set up and takedown everything so I was just as surprised as our guests when I walked into the venue, but it was absolutely gorgeous and better than I could have ever dreamed! We received so many compliments on all of the floral arrangements and centerpieces. I cannot thank her enough for making our day perfect and I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a decorator or with floral needs!

Rouge Rustic Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It was such an honor to be a part of your day and it was absolutely beautiful! We wish you both all the best!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/22/2020

Awesome decor and florals!

Loved working with Rogue Rustic Events to provide all of our decor and florals! Jamicyn was so easy to work with and flexible as we had several changes along the way. The made my wedding vision come to life while working in our budget!

Rouge Rustic Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and for choosing us to be part of your day! Everything turned out so pretty and you looked stunning!

22719 Mill Rd Greenwood, NE, 68366
402-540-1118
Location of (Rouge Rustic Events)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding