23341 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI 48220 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About ROUGE MakeUp and Nail Studio

Indie-Brides!  ROUGE is for YOU!
Nestled in a little red building on Woodward Avenue in Ferndale, MI, ROUGE MakeUp and Nail Studio offers it's guests an alternative to "economy" nail salons and high-pressure makeup counters.
"We offer relaxing natural nail manicures and pedicures utilizing vegan and organic products.  Our professional and experienced makeup artists use certified vegan products to create beautiful brides.  From natural looks to vintage glam, we will help you create your signature look.  Our vintage inspired boutique is a cheery place to get ready for your big day.  Let ROUGE take care of you and your Bridal Party.  Come to us, or we will bring our ROUGE Girls to you."

Featuring:

• Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC
  • JanCosmo LLC

4 Reviews for ROUGE MakeUp and Nail Studio

Sherri · Married on 04/21/2018

Cheryl (one of the owners) created my and my matron of honor's looks for my April 21, 2018 wedding. Myranda made up my sister, who was a late addition from out of town (so no trial). We were all THRILLED with how we looked! Looking great when you walk out is one thing ... but I can honestly say that when I finally took my makeup off (about 14 hours later), it looked every bit as good as it did when we left the studio. Our makeup translated beautifully to photographs (no greasy/shiny look) and I received compliments all night long.

Sent on 05/10/2018

dolly · Married on 08/19/2013

Me (the bride), the bridesmaids, and the moms got their makeup done by the ladies at Rogue. I didn't price out/ try out any other option because I knew I wanted organic makeup. I feel 100% confident that I made the right choice and I hope you do too. Travel expense was 20%. They don't offer touch up kits, unless you buy the makeup -- you don't need a touch up kit. The makeup lasted all day through the sweat and tears. I paid for the girls to have a lip gloss ($16), which happens to be the best feeling lip gloss I've ever had... not too oily/ sticky, just perfect feel and color. Miranda & Cheryl were amazingly professional... they even brought lighting! Service was very personalized towards the girl’s individual styles/ coloring, yet we all looked beautiful together and individually. Miranda & Cheryl are also a pleasure to be around. I felt so beautiful and true to myself (someone who doesn't usually wear much makeup). PS Miranda will make your eye brows look good.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Absolutely amazing makeup! Cheryl took the time to understand the look I wanted....and that the rest of the bridal party wanted. She knows how to make you look amazing and natural on camera and in real life! Both are important. She uses all organic natural makeup that is actually the best quality makeup that I've ever used. Everything was done with care, professionalism, and talent.

Sent on 07/06/2012

1 Real Wedding

• 23341 Woodward Ave Ferndale, 48220 See on map
    Location of (ROUGE MakeUp and Nail Studio)