Rose Rocc Weddings & Events

Wallingford, CT View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Rose Rocc Weddings & Events is an event coordination company operating out of Wallingford, Connecticut. Owner and lead planner, Sam Roccapriore, works collaboratively with couples in the lead-up to their joyous celebrations. Sam strives to share the vision of her cherished clients, ensuring that every element of their day honors their one-of-a-kind love stories.

Rose Rocc Weddings & Events provides couples with a number of packages to choose from. The Planning Guardian Package includes support throughout every stage of the process, from budget planning to vendor selection. The Month-Of Coordination package includes assistance on the day of your event and the weeks preceding your wedding. Sam has extensive experience planning a number of different wedding celebrations, including civil ceremonies, cultural celebrations, and religious services, as well as eco-friendly and non-religious gatherings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Erin Married on 10/08/2021

My experience with Rose Rocc Wedding & Events was amazing!

My experience with Rose Rocc Wedding & Events was amazing! I hired Sam for the day of coordination service after I had planned on taking care of everything myself, and then realized I was in over my head!

Sam was there the whole month before the wedding for anything I needed! I could ask her unlimited questions and meet up for anything I needed. She was so helpful in finishing my planning process, and she took care of EVERYTHING on the day of! I had zero worries on my wedding day because Sam had thought of everything!

She had reached out to all of my vendors, made a day of time line, took care of the wedding rehearsal, set up all of my decorations, helped with last minute issues, was present for the whole wedding and rehearsal for anything we needed, and took care of all of the breakdown after the reception!!!

Our wedding was so memorable and fun, and it wouldn't have been possible with out Sam!

Rose Rocc Weddings & Events's reply:

Erin and Charlie, your day was amazing! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you so much for choosing to work with me and for taking the time to write this review. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and joy together!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 08/29/2021

Absolute DYNAMITE! Sam made the night happen!!

The best decision I made on my wedding day was marrying my wife, but the second best decision was hiring Sam. I sincerely mean it when I say Sam made.the.night.happen.

She is both personable and professional, with a crystal clear understanding of the small and big logistical details that go on behind the scenes to make a night magical. She had such a sound understanding of the timing of different events that our wedding party were beginning to wonder if she had secretly placed trackers on everyone - Sam has a sixth sense to know when people need to be where and how to get them there!

My wife and I are quite frugal, and originally were not planning on having a day of coordinator. Now after the fact, we cannot envision the night having gone off as perfectly as it did without Sam - she is an integral fixture in our memory of the night, and allowed us to really enjoy the moment.

We HIGHLY recommend Sam for any of your event needs - she is absolute dynamite! Thank you, Sam, for everything.

Rose Rocc Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kristen and Nick for taking the time to write this review! You both are so kind and I feel very blessed to have been a part of your special day. I wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness together. Cheers to you!
    Sarah Married on 07/17/2021

An Amazing Experience!

Rose Rocc Wedding & Events was amazing to work with! I was nervous to plan a DIY wedding, and didn’t have a clue where to begin. With the support and planning brilliance from Sam, we created a wedding that we will never forget! After meeting with my husband and I, Sam nailed the perfect venue that fit both of our styles, wants and needs. She helped us create a wedding budget, but more importantly she helped us stick to it. Sam had a keene eye for our event space, and knew the rustic look we envisioned. With her guidance and personal touches, we were able to create the decor and lay out for our big day, and I’m still swooning over how great it was. Sam helped us lock in amazing vendors, and supported our communication with the them right through our wedding day. Sam was very clear and open with her communication, and was available to answer my panicked questions whenever I needed her. Planning a wedding through COVID, rose a ton a panicked questions! Sam was by our side the day before and day of (and everyday before that,) making sure everything went off without a hitch. If there was a hitch, she was sure that we never knew about it! Everyone warns the bride about all the stress that comes with wedding planning, but thanks to Sam I never had to feel stressed. We had the help and support from Sam throughout our months of wedding planning, and the entire time it was like working with a friend. I would highly recommend Rose Rocc Weddings & Events for any and all of your DIY planning!

Rose Rocc Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! You looked absolutely stunning and I am so happy we were able to work together to bring your vision to life.

Pricing

Team

Sam Roccapriore, CMP
Sam Roccapriore, CMP
Owner & Lead Planner

Hi! My name is Sam Roccapriore, Owner of Rose Rocc Weddings & Events. I am a certified meeting professional with over 10 years experience in the events industry. My goal is to make sure you are stress-free and enjoy every moment of the day with the love of your life because trust me your wedding day will fly by! When we work together, I am in your corner making sure every detail is taken care of. I absolutely love when couples make their wedding their own by blending cultural traditions, choosing their favorite food trucks, playing yard games, hiring performers and everything in between. If you are not sure where to start or are having trouble wrapping your head around the idea of planning your wedding, I am here to help. I look forward to being a part of your special day!

Wallingford, Connecticut Wallingford, CT, 06492
2035354902
Location of (Rose Rocc Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding