$1,850
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Rose Petal Events

Allow us to allow you to be a guest at your event

Rose Petal Events is a full-service event & decor planning company. I officially launched the business in 2003 out of my desire to help newly engaged couples plan every aspect of their wedding. I have many years of event planning under my belt but still make sure I stay up to date with the latest wedding industry trends. I’m very easy to work with and interact well with all people (I worked on my Bachelor’s with an emphasis in Sociology, I’m well versed in the theoretical understanding of social processes).

My company has the ability to help you brainstorm ideas. We’re prepared to handle any emergency situations that may arise during the pre-planning process as well as on the day of your event.

I understand the importance of making your event a special day and know what it takes to plan the perfect celebration. My company is there to help with all the details and planning. As Wedding Coordinator and planner Ill be your voice for your wedding reception and make sure both you and your loved ones keep your sanity intact!

Happy Planning

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Rose Petal Events on

2 Reviews for Rose Petal Events

Rose was the ceremony coordinator from the Castaway and she did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Mia, 10/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

excellent service. very professional and informative

Profile Picture User7897346, Recently Married, 0 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Events

North Hollywood, CA 91602   See On Map
818-400-7313 (phone)
Rose Petal Events is a wedding planner from Burbank servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles County, Ventura County, and Orange County. Rose Petal Events is a professional Wedding Planner that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 2009 specializing in full wedding planning, partial planning, decor planning, ceremoy weddings, coordination, planning, event planning, decor, weddings, gay weddings, event planning, .