Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rose of Sharon Floral Designs

Creating Custom Floral Designs for all Life's Events

Our passion is to create floral art that captures your vision of YOUR perfect event. We work with you throughout the planning process to make sure the designs meet any changes that may occur. A flexible schedule, custom designs, and experience in fresh and silk floral arrangements all mean we bring the beauty of flowers to your event and a smile to your heart.

From the Bride's bouquet and bridal party flowers to the reception, Rose of Sharon will work to create floral pieces that capture your vision of the perfect wedding. Beginning with a personal consultation, the Rose of Sharon designers work with you throughout the wedding planning process to make sure the flowers meet the changing design and budget of your wedding. Our focus is on making the DETAILS EASY.

Unique floral designs for couples planning from a DISTANCE, for couples on-the-go, or for couples wanting to take part in the design process. Our focus is on EASE OF PLANNING.

Call us at 470-973-0588 to discuss a free consultation.

www.RoseOfSharonAr.com

Clean Up (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

I am a native New Yorker who decided to plan a small wedding in Arkansas with nothing but Google and a prayer to help me through. I came upon Rose of Sharon, went through Althea's portfolio, and contacted her immediately. I didn't bother looking at other places!

I ordered the bare minimum a wedding could have with florals: bouquet, boutonniere, hair piece, and a garland for our reception table. She always made me feel like I was her only client. She responded to all my emails and answered every dumb question I had (and I had a lot of them). She even coordinated with my mother-in-law and effortlessly worked between us as we bounced a million and a half ideas around with her. We also changed our minds constantly, and Althea was always there ready to roll with the punches.

I gave her two, maybe three, pictures to work off of, and from that she created the most beautiful items for my wedding. Everything tied in together without looking overly matchy or formulaic. Every piece was gorgeous alone, they all worked harmoniously together, and I was taken aback by how she was able to turn my vision into reality. I was so in love with my bouquet that I carried it all the way back to New York with me.

If there is anything piece of advice I can give besides hiring Althea as your florist, it would be to get a floral/eucalyptus garland because the one she made for me was TO DIE FOR. I wish I could've saved that one too but since it was 30ft+ there was no way I could stuff it in my carry on. All my guests thought it was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen and it was the perfect mood setter for our low key, southern, rustic wedding. Thank you Althea!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot emphasis how fantastic Althea and Rose of Sharon is!!!
#1...they are speedy! They respond very fast and follow up on questions and options in a very impressive time frame!
#2...the website and process of hiring them was so simple! The site will give you ideas of what you want and Althea sends you sample images so you always know if your visions are aligned :)
#3....they are professional!

I cannot say thank you enough! In the mist of a chaotic wedding, my flowers was not amongst any of the stress or chaos :)

Profile Picture Linda, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Outstanding! Rose of Sharon and Althea are one of the aspects of our wedding that I am the most happy with. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking. When I met with Althea for our consultation, I felt like she completely understood my vision and what I was looking for, and when I saw the finished product this was 100% confirmed. We can't stop getting compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were!

In addition to the impeccable quality, another thing I liked about Althea was that I genuinely never felt like she was trying to sell me above and beyond what I was looking for or what I wanted to spend. She was extremely upfront about how much things cost, what kinds of things cost more or less, and how we could make adjustments to make sure I was able to stay within my budget. She even has an entire section of her website explaining different costs associated with flowers, which flowers tend to be more expensive, as well as various other helpful info related to wedding flowers. It was so lovely to deal with a wedding vendor who was so transparent and straightforward, and genuinely trying to be helpful.

Lastly, as she was working on our flowers in the days leading up to the wedding, Althea texted me a few pictures of the flowers coming together, both to give me a sneak peek and also to ask about a couple final tweaks. This was a really nice touch - not only was I so excited to see how absolutely perfect they were looking, but I was also so impressed at yet another way that Althea was so upfront and going above and beyond to make sure I was happy.

I should also mention that my wedding was on Mother's Day weekend, which I am pretty sure is the most busy holiday of the year for florists. So not only was everything perfect, it was perfect during what is probably her super bowl. I sincerely just can't say enough about how happy I was with Rose of Sharon, and I will absolutely be recommending Althea and her team to all my friends and family!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/13/17, 1 Review

28 Photos

Main Gallery

28 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful floral arrangements, with a modern twist. Always professional. A pleasure to work with!

Rose of Sharon offers such beautiful and unique floral pieces and arrangements. The blooms they have are exceptional and have a natural appeal like none other!

Rose of Sharon offers a wonderful variety for all occasions, and their designers are helpful and intuitive. We have seen nothing but the best in flower arrangements from Rose of Sharon.

Thea of Rose of Sharon is my favorite floral designer! She is always willing to work with any Bride's budget and has such an amazing eye for details!

Rose of Sharon does some fabulous work. I have seen things from the very simplistic to the most extravagant. It is apparent that Thea loves what she does.

Events