39334 Marbella Terraza, Fremont, CA 94538 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Rosaura Studios

I am a goofy hot-blooded Latina and I love love. I love talking to people in love and I especially love photographing people in love.

I love the color red. I drive a salsa red prius, love dancing salsa, love eating salsa, grew up with red plum and pomegranate trees in our back yard and bougainvillaeas in the front yard. Any time my father wanted to dress up he wore something red. Red for me means fun, passion, flavor, boldness and love!

I believe in love. I believe in family. I believe that every person and couple has a unique story and a unique way of interacting. I believe a powerful photograph is one that not only is beautiful but captures your truth. So I want to get to know you. Find out all the details about how you met, how he proposed, what kinda everyday things you like to do together. Each couple has a different story to tell and I want to tell it.

On top of that I'll help you look your best and feel your most comfortable. When you leave your engagement session feeling more confident and beautiful and more in love, I know that I've done my job.

On your big day, I'll be there from start to finish to tell your story. I'll laugh a lot, encourage, observe, dance amongst guests to take awesome candid reception shots and sometimes even cry during an emotional farther/daughter dance or speech. I'm that kind of photographer. I love people. I love happiness. I love love. And I'll love being part of your wedding.

My style is very casual and fun and heartfelt. I'll capture your candid shots and create your family heirlooms for you to last you through the generations.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Will travel for love throughout the Northern California area including:
San Francisco, San Jose, Berkeley, Oakland, Napa Valley, Sonoma,
Palo Alto, Monterey, Carmel and surrounding areas.

Also available for destination weddings.

Contact me:
Rosaura Sandoval
rosaura@rosaurasandoval.com
650.888.8768

Follow Rosaura Studios on

12 Reviews for Rosaura Studios

Alex · Married on 07/23/2011

Rosaura is an amazing photographer. She's bubbly, energetic, and has a great eye for photography. My wife and I spent a lot of time finding a photographer for our wedding. We are into photography ourselves, so we tend to have a more critical eye on people's work. We were so thrilled to have found Rosaura. After interviewing her and seeing her work, we knew we had found our photographer! Our wedding pictures turned out nothing short of amazing. Thanks Rosaura!

Eric · Married on 07/16/2011

Rosaura is absolutely wonderful!

During the months leading up to the wedding, Rosaura provided great guidance and advice. She is so knowledgable and helpful and just so much fun to be around.

The wedding day was perfect. We had so much fun taking formal as well as fun photos!

Rosaura's assistants Sean and Sherri were great as well and such a pleasure to be around.

We hope all of our friends have Rosaura photograph their weddings too so we can spend more time with Rosaura and look at her amazing
    photographs!

Arwen · Married on 05/29/2011

Rosaura was amazing to work with! Both my husband and I hate having our pictures taken, but she not only got us to relax, but made us look good at the same time. The best part about Rosaura was she treated us like friends and was professional, but very warm. I definitely believe that above all other wedding vendors, you need to love your photographer!

Rosaura Studios FAQ

• Professional Makeup Artistry
    Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

"Rosaura is a lovely spirit and is reflected in her meaningful photos..." -- Maria Chang of PMA

• Elizabeth Lloyd Photography
    Elizabeth Lloyd Photography Wedding Photographers

Any bride that has Rosaura documenting her day is a lucky one and is guaranteed a stunning set of images to cherish for a lifetime. Rosaura is a passionate story-teller with a great eye and a huge heart. She is adored by friends, colleagues, and clients alike. She is professional and blends in seamlessly and approaches every assignment with equal attention and creativity. I highly recommend her!

• Ruby Envy
    Ruby Envy Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Rosaura is a wedding professional's dream come true. Her warm demeanor, expertise, and flawless eye for detail come through in every romantic, heartfelt photo. She's the best in the business!

• 39334 Marbella Terraza Fremont, CA 94538 See on map