4571 2 1/2 St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55421 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Rosalie Dear

Rosalie Dear Weddings and Events is an experienced event planning company in Minneapolis, Minnesota that specializes in day-of coordination. Understanding that your wedding day can be overwhelming and stressful when you should be relaxing and enjoying one of the most precious days of your life, Rosalie Dear Weddings and Events steps in and makes sure everything on your special day goes smoothly and perfectly for you. Rosalie Dear Weddings and Events coordinates weddings in and around Minneapolis and St. Paul.

As an event planner for more than ten years, owner Kristin Campbell has developed a talent for coordinating weddings down to the smallest details. Whether it’s a small or elaborate wedding, Rosalie Dear Weddings and Events takes care of everything from managing your vendors to ensuring your wedding has the ambiance you desire. As your wedding day approaches, Kristin will visit your venue as well as provide you with a timeline for your wedding. Kristin is also present for your rehearsal to ensure that everything is perfect on the day of your wedding. Rosalie Dear Weddings and Events is present for 12 hours during your wedding, reception, or rehearsal dinner to welcome vendors, make sure your decor is placed correctly, and assist your wedding guests. Kristin enjoys coordinating many types of ceremonies, including civil and non-religious, as well as any other of your special events.

4462302206854430720 o 51 1010074 1570199049
Photo by: Amy Wurdcock
Photo by: Amy Wurdcock
4462302206854430720 o 51 1010074 1570199049

5 Reviews for Rosalie Dear

• Leah Ann

Leah Ann · Married on 07/20/2019

I have no words....but just Absolutely amazing!!

I have only great things to say about this vendor!! Kristin and her husband Brian made the day perfect. Planning a wedding while you live in another state can be terrifying because you have to put your trust in someone else to get the job done. So I decided to hire a Day of Coordinator in order to ease some of the stress and it was the best decision ever!! Kristin can only be described as professional, organized, trustworthy, pleasant, detailed oriented and most of all reliable. I read reviews on other websites of planners either not showing up or being very difficult to work with. Thank God this was not the case for me. Kristin assured me that she would do everything to make this day memorable for my niece (the bride) and boy did she deliver!!! She was able to accommodate all of my request and never once showed any frustration while I made my demands 😊
    I am so grateful that I found her and will definitely recommend her to anyone in search of a great wedding planner.. Thanks again Kristin for your patience and attention to detail you killed it!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Rosalie Dear's reply:

Thank you so much, Leah Ann! It was such a perfect day and I’m so honored to have been a part of the celebration.
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Rentzel · Married on 07/03/2019

The best move I made was hiring Kristin

On the day of my wedding, I didn’t have a single stress about setting up, vendors, or even a rain plan, because Kristin already had it covered. It’s amazing having someone who is detail oriented and relaxed on your team. She worked with me and my husband to craft a plan for the day, and made sure everything went perfectly. Throughout the planning process, anytime I felt I was doing weddings wrong, she’d reassure me that I was on track and then would help me simplify my choices. Having an experienced planner was essential. Because she knew all the good wedding secrets, she helped me save money and avoid rookie mistakes. The best move I made was working with Kristin and trusting the day to her.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Rosalie Dear's reply:

Thank you, Rebekah! It was such beautiful day, full of love and family. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Rosalie Dear Pricing

Rosalie Dear Price Rates

Rosalie Dear FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 4571 2 1/2 St NE Minneapolis, MN, 55421 See on map
    612-800-0128 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rosalie Dear)