5550 Douglas Blvd #190, Granite Bay, CA 95746 Map · Phone number

About ROSAE Flower Boutique

ROSAE Flower Boutique is a flower shop in Granite Bay, California. They are an experienced and dedicated team of florists that design and create custom flower arrangements for your wedding. They have a wide variety of blooms, colors, fresh season and exotic flowers.

ROSAE Flower Boutique has friendly staff to help you choose flowers to fit your budget, wedding colors and theme. Flowers can be arranged in ceramic or designer glassware, crates, or anything you want to create the wedding of your dreams. Their services and arrangements include:

• Consultations

9 Reviews for ROSAE Flower Boutique

1 User photo

ROSAE Flower Boutique 1

Cece · Married on 06/10/2017

Rosae went above and BEYOND my expectations for my wedding! Our wedding was past Saturday and EVERYONE complimented on our flowers. Before I even mentioned what flower colors, and arrangements I wanted, she already knew what was best for the venue. All I did was give picture samples and she blew my mind away! The moment I stepped into our reception ballroom... I was amazed. We didn't have our wedding at a glamorous location, but because of Rosae and his team, they made it look magical. I think all the guests and I forgot where we were because it was sooo beautiful. Rosae Flowers is different... and they know what they're doing. I totally recommend!!!

Paula · Married on 06/03/2017

Very easy to work with. Gave a color scheme and some inspiration pictures for our wedding, and they delivered with flowers and floral arrangements that were far prettier than what I expected. Highly recommend!!!

Diana · Married on 04/29/2017

I used Rosae Flowers for my wedding. They have always been my mother's favorite florist and they put out incredibly high quality work. So when I saw they were on the preferred vendor list for my wedding it seemed like the obvious choice. I won't lie, I'm a very picky bride. Come my wedding day, the flowers took my breath away. I can't say enough about how gorgeous every piece was! Rosae and Tamara were just wonderful, entirely patient, attentive, and supportive through the whole planning process. They made my all my idealistic Pinterest dreams come true. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Award

ROSAE Flower Boutique FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 160.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 5550 Douglas Blvd #190 Granite Bay, California, 95746 See on map