1110 Sherfield Ridge Dr., Katy, TX 77450 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Romp Events

Romp is a small, Houston-based event and floral company run by an adorable and hilarious mother and daughter team.

(What did you expect, they let us write our own "About Us" section.)

We absolutely L O V E what we do. I started Romp in 2011 after styling my own wedding and finding a legitimate gap in quality service providers. From my experience, event coordinators were either out of budget, representing bourgeois companies with no time or attention to give, or low-end providers seriously lacking in creativity and style. I felt like I could do better. And I was right. Except I quickly learned that with the help of my mom (and best friend) I could turn "doing better" into "doing best".

Combining my ideas and experience with her floral expertise and her ability to pinch me under the table when I'm getting bossy, we became the dream team we are today. (Well, I think we're dreamy.)

With what we believe to be the perfect mixture of perspectives, Romp Events commits to understanding and executing your vision with humor and style, and we promise to do just that.

Or my mom will send me to my room.

-Shy Masters-Clark (owner and event stylist)

Romp Events can plan many types of weddings. From civil and destination to cultural and nonreligious weddings, the team has the knowledge and skill to bring your dream to life. Their services are all tailored to help the engaged couple enjoy the wedding planning process while still meeting their clients’ high expectations. Some of the wedding planning services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Romp Events 6
Romp Events 7

Nyrie · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Most helpful coordinator!

I am SPEECHLESS at the service I received from Shy through Romp Events! I HIGHLY recommend!

So, I was looking for a day of coordinator for my December wedding, and when I met with Shy I told her what services my venue provides (they are all inclusive), and after talking about it, she told me that it wouldn't be in my best interest financially to hire a coordinator, and I was FLOORED. Why? Because she had a chance to really sell her service and make some money, I REALLY thought I needed a DOC...I was READY to hire a DOC.
    However, she was so kind and honest with her thoughts, and I really appreciated that. This showed me that Shy is TRULY in this business because she loves it, and now I really wish I needed a DOC so that I could work with Romp Events!

On top of that, Shy still gave me advice on how to organize my day of timeline for my wedding to make sure our day goes by smoothly. I was just so impressed with her honesty, kindness, and love for this business, that I felt I had to write a review to share how amazing my experience was with Romp Events.

I highly highly recommend anyone needing any wedding planning services to reach out to Romp Events!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Blair · Married on 04/06/2019

Simple, fun, organized!

Shy Masters Clark and her husband went above and beyond in not only helping to plan my wedding day but also to help with very LAST MINUTE videography. Shy is the sweetest person and listened to every want and need and nailed it on the head. My wedding day went smoothly and I got to enjoy every minute thanks to this wonderful couple. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else but her for planning your special day! She’s so funny and caring and will bring that more much light to your special day. We are so thankful for her.

Sent on 05/18/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 76.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3