Romp Events

1110 Sherfield Ridge Dr., Katy, TX 77450 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Romp Events

Romp Events is a wedding planning company in Katy, Texas that believes everyone deserves a beautiful wedding, and that is exactly what they provide. The mother and daughter team is committed to understanding and executing your vision for your wedding day. Their services include planning rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions. Contact this talented duo to get started on planning your dream wedding today!

Romp Events can plan many types of weddings. From civil and destination to cultural and nonreligious weddings, the team has the knowledge and skill to bring your dream to life. Their services are all tailored to help the engaged couple enjoy the wedding planning process while still meeting their clients’ high expectations. Some of the wedding planning services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Romp Events 6
Romp Events 7

Meredith · Married on 01/19/2019

Unbelievable Experience with Romp Events

When I started planning, I was unsure if Romp could meet my expectations of a super original wedding reception...but they absolutely EXCEEDED everything we could have ever imagined for our special day. Our venue was not a venue at all, rather a downtown office building lobby with tricky acoustics that had never hosted an event larger than 50 people. There was no catering kitchen, no linens or dance floor or sound absorbing materials already in place. We had to bring in EVERYTHING. We had appx 400 people confirmed YES to our wedding and we knew we needed all the help we could get. We got the full package from Shy and her team of miracle workers. They worked with the management team at the building, bought extra equipment just for the potential audible issues from the band, worked with our budget and wasn't afraid to step in when our vision became blurred. Shy even stayed through the ceremony and watched me walk down the aisle after ensuring my veil train was situated perfectly as I took my last steps as a single girl with my dad. Romp is an incredible team, who seriously works magic and I was so impressed with the outcome of our reception. They're mind readers who specialize in one of a kind experiences. They were sure to create a calm brain storming platform for all our out-of-the-box ideas, Honeybook was a great tool to work with for all things planning. Shy was funny, witty, sharp, smart and knew her way around a vendor. She didn't let anyone get away with anything, and if something went wrong or a vendor went rogue, I didn't know about it until she had someone else already lined up and the issue was already resolved. I can't recommend Romp Events enough!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Romp Events 8
  • Y

Yesica · Married on 12/08/2018

More Than Expected !

First of all Shy and her Team were amazing! Shy and her team made my wedding day a Total dream. She went above and beyond and made sure I was taken care of throughout the whole day. She is very professional her and price is completely reasonable. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator or planner SHY! Is your girl

Sent on 04/13/2019

Romp Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 76.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3