436 Highland Ridge Dr, Rowlett, TX 75098 Map · Phone number
Package Price $877
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Romance Journeys Travel Group

Romance Journeys Travel Group is a destination wedding and honeymoon planner based in Rowlett, Texas. They help couples bring their dreams to reality, and organize every detail. The team creates flawless events for couples and their loved ones to enjoy without the stress of planning.

Couples who choose Romance Journeys Travel Group can select from packages that include either full or partial planning. The team can assist with arranging the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. The company plans destination weddings, elopements, romantic travel, and honeymoons. In addition, they offer emergency assistance and travel insurance. Romantic Destination Weddings & Honeymoons provide their services in many tropical locations, including:

• Caribbean

Couple kissing
MG0296

4 Reviews for Romance Journeys Travel Group

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2008

Shari is amazing! She worked with us for nearly a year helping us plan almost every aspect of our destination wedding and honeymoon. She was always quick to respond and assist in every way possible. I don't think I would have been able to plan the wedding of my dreams without her. She is organized and really knows the travel industry. To top it all off, she's super nice and very down to earth. I would refer Shari to every one of my family members and friends.

Sent on 11/03/2008

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2008

We had Shari help us plan our destination wedding to Mexico. She was always on top of things and took the weight off our shoulders. She is professional, on time, and will respond to you no matter what. She is a joy to work with and I'm not sure how I would have planned my wedding without her. We would recommend Shari to anyone we know. She is amazing!

Sent on 02/10/2009

Skye · Married on 03/29/2008

Shari was GREAT! It took a while to get to make my choices but she was there assisting every step of the way. The resort she recommended was wonderful! I will tell all my family and friends to give her a call.

Sent on 11/05/2008

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Romance Journeys Travel Group 1
    Free Weddings at Romantic Beachfront Resorts
    There are many All-Inclusive Resorts that offer free weddings. From the sunset ceremony to the tropical gazebo setting we will help find the perfect setting at the perfect resort. Give us a call to find out what the current promotions are. 972-805-1773 email: Shari@romanticdestinationweddings.net

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• UltimateHoustonDJ.com - SoundSource Entertainment
    UltimateHoustonDJ.com - SoundSource Entertainment Wedding DJs

SoundSource Dj Service (www.UltimateHoustonDJ.com or www.SoundSourceDJService.com) highly recommends this company! Need a DJ for your special event? Call Brian at 877-266-6935 x709 or 512-213-4990 to receive a $75 off coupon for using this vendor.

• 436 Highland Ridge Dr Rowlett, TX, 75098 See on map