Seafarer Films

Costa Mesa, CA View map
$2,495 Most Popular Price

$2,495 Most Popular Price

Rolling Tide Films is a wedding videography business based in Costa Mesa, California. This business is owned and operated by Dan and Krystal and their team. While they are based in Costa Mesa, they are thrilled to be able to serve couples all throughout the West Coast from Seattle, Washington, through San Diego, California. They all boast unique experience and backgrounds in the photography industry and look forward to working with you to deliver emotional images from your big day.

Before the big day, the team from Rolling Tide Films meets up with each couple in person or through Facetime to get to know their needs and style better. They can shoot your wedding in cinematic, documentary, and storytelling styles. Best of all, they offer comprehensive coverage which can start with your pre-ceremony events all the way until the reception. Regardless of what you choose, the team takes great pride in delivering their services all for very reasonable rates. Couples will receive next-day teasers, which are complimentary. Other videography options include the following and more:

• Additional hours
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1995

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2495

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Megan Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible!

I don't even know where to start about how amazing Seafarer Films is to work with (previously known as Rolling Tide Films). After seeing other films Dan and Seafarer created, I fell in love with their unique production. Dan and Nick were incredible to work with on the day of our wedding. They were extremely efficient, professional, and kind. They allowed our day to flow naturally without anything feeling forced or awkward and captured our entire day flawlessly. It was SO fun working with them and having them be apart of our team. You work closely with your videographer and photographer on your wedding day and it was so great to have amazing, uplifting, positive people next to you.

Now to the finished product, WOW! Our video far exceeded my expectations and is better than any video I could have imagined. I love the artistic and upbeat vibe to our video. It captures the emotions of the day from start to finish and allows me to relive all the feels of my wedding day. I was on the fence about hiring a videographer and I am beyond glad I did. It is worth making room in your budget. The day goes by so fast and its fun to look back and really soak it all in after the day is over. I can not say enough good things about Seafarer Films. The quality of their work is outstanding and Dan and his crew are just down to earth great people and that is exactly what you want to be surrounded by on the biggest day of your life!
    Steve H. Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing Videographer!

Dan captured our wedding in Laguna perfectly and delivered this amazing video: https://vimeo.com/295465028?ref=em-share

• Vicky
    Vicky Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing professionalism

My husband and I really enjoyed Dan's videography services. He was prompt, professional, and very talented. His work painted a picture of our amazing day. You will not regret contracting Dan.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Seafarer Films 1
Gift
Add drone footage to any of our video packages at no additional cost :)

Costa Mesa, CA, 92627
Location of (Seafarer Films)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding