Seafarer Films Reviews

Seafarer Films View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
    Megan Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible!

I don't even know where to start about how amazing Seafarer Films is to work with (previously known as Rolling Tide Films). After seeing other films Dan and Seafarer created, I fell in love with their unique production. Dan and Nick were incredible to work with on the day of our wedding. They were extremely efficient, professional, and kind. They allowed our day to flow naturally without anything feeling forced or awkward and captured our entire day flawlessly. It was SO fun working with them and having them be apart of our team. You work closely with your videographer and photographer on your wedding day and it was so great to have amazing, uplifting, positive people next to you.

Now to the finished product, WOW! Our video far exceeded my expectations and is better than any video I could have imagined. I love the artistic and upbeat vibe to our video. It captures the emotions of the day from start to finish and allows me to relive all the feels of my wedding day. I was on the fence about hiring a videographer and I am beyond glad I did. It is worth making room in your budget. The day goes by so fast and its fun to look back and really soak it all in after the day is over. I can not say enough good things about Seafarer Films. The quality of their work is outstanding and Dan and his crew are just down to earth great people and that is exactly what you want to be surrounded by on the biggest day of your life!
    Steve H. Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing Videographer!

Dan captured our wedding in Laguna perfectly and delivered this amazing video: https://vimeo.com/295465028?ref=em-share

• Vicky
    Vicky Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing professionalism

My husband and I really enjoyed Dan's videography services. He was prompt, professional, and very talented. His work painted a picture of our amazing day. You will not regret contracting Dan.
    Caitie Married on 09/01/2018
    We absolutely LOVED working with Rolling Tide - if we could give them a 6 out 5 we would! Dan was so friendly, fun and creative, it felt like we had known him forever! Our videos are amazing and we have watched them over and over. All of our friends and family have said it’s one of the coolest wedding videos they have seen- their style of filming and editing is unlike any other! And they captured some of the most memorable and special moments, something we will cherish over and over. Every time we watch it we feel like we are experiencing our wedding day all over again, and it’s the best feeling :) thank you Rolling Tide!!
    Janae Married on 08/03/2018
    Dan is an amazing artist and creates such amazing wedding films! My clients loved the video and his unique spin on the final product. He is fun and flexible to work with and I would totally recommend him for wedding videography!
  • Janet
    Janet Married on 06/09/2018
    Dan and Krystal are wonderful!!!! We're the parents of the bride and it was delagated to us to find the videographer. We were worried about finding one that would be honest and do good work since we were from out of town and didn't know anyone there. But we were so lucky we found them! They worked with our budget, were very professional and punctual, and produced incredible work for our daughter and family. We can't recommend them enough.
    Bill Married on 05/11/2018
    I can't say enough good things about Dan & Nick. On our wedding day, I had so much going on and some issues with other vendors that I had no time to direct him (we didn't have a coordinator). But without any direction from me, they just started shooting and did an incredible job! When people ask to see our wedding photos, we don't even show them. We show them our videos and they absolutely love them! They were so responsive and helpful, shot everything, and gave us a video that would last forever! I couldnt recommend them enough!
    Nancy Married on 05/05/2018
    Can't thank you enough Dan for your work. You were so rad to have with us - our family, friends all loved you and your positive attitude. It was great to have a vendor that wasn't stressed (our photographer sure was and it wasn't fun) and that enjoyed being there. It made our day that much better, and the videos are insane! Thank you so much!
    Teresa Married on 05/04/2018
    The day we got back from our honeymoon, we found an email with our wedding video waiting for us! The quality and skill blew us away. It was fantastic to watch and relive our day, and incredible timing to get it right after our honeymoon. We had poor weather that day, and yet Dan & Nick pulled it off wonderfully without ever stressing. I was originally not sure about getting video, but now I'm so glad that we did!
    Laveta Married on 05/04/2018
    Just watched our wedding video and I think I cried through all of it! Absolutely incredible video, and I couldn't have asked for you to make it any better! Thanks so much Dan you're incredible!
    Marcie Married on 05/03/2018
    We were thrilled with our wedding video. They caught all the best moments that made our wedding what it was. We made the right choice with hiring them. Extremely talented group here and loved working with them!
    Leeann Married on 05/03/2018
    We got the final edit of our video today and it's absolutely amazing! Thank you Rolling Tide, I loved that your style is different than the cheesy wedding videos out there and that your passion shows in your work!
    Elija Married on 05/03/2018
    Captured our day perfectly, couldn't have asked for more. Very responsive and our consultation before we ever even hired Rolling Tide was incredible and very helpful. Highly recommended.
    Siena Married on 04/28/2018
    Where do I start!? Dan & Nick are incredible videographers. They did an amazing job at our wedding and editing the video, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks so much for all the hard work you did, so much talent here! We wish you the best in the future and are recommending all our friends to you.
    Joe Married on 04/27/2018
    What an incredible company to work with. Their communication is unmatched. Any questions we had before the wedding they got back to us almost immediately. And their day of work, and videos produced were wonderful all around. Couldn't ask for a better videographer!
    Kim Married on 04/21/2018
    Great all around. If you want a video for your wedding but dont want the usual cheesy ones you see out there, then call Dan. Absolutely incredible work, I'm in the art field and know how to spot good work. Call them you wont regret it.
    Maries Married on 04/20/2018
    Couldn't be happier with Rolling Tide's work. We had a small intimate wedding of 20 people in Temecula and they were a wonderful addition to have. Great all around, our guests loved them and my sister will be using them for her wedding next year!
    Sally Married on 04/20/2018
    Don't waste your time calling anyone else if youre in Southern California. I already did the hard work for you. I talked to over 10 video companies, none impressed me the way Rolling tide did. Just hire them and do it now before they're fully booked.
    Clarisa Married on 04/19/2018
    Dan and his crew were amazing and did an excellent job at our wedding. They drove over 2 hours to shoot it, and stayed 8 hour with us and never once were tired or complained! After speaking with Dan initially for just 10 minutes on the phone, I knew he was the videographer for us. His passion for the art and experience shows. He told us this is not just a job or paycheck for him but a passion, and I believe it. Hire Dan! I promise you won't regret it.
    Sabina Married on 04/14/2018
    Thank you so much Dan & Nick for making our big day a memory that will last forever. It was a great experience all around working with you. You were professional, well organized, had an incredible questionairre, and had a fun attitude that was a great addition to our wedding! We loved having you and were so blessed to have found you.
  • Teresa
    Teresa Married on 04/07/2018
    Gina Married on 04/06/2018
    We just wanted to say a huge thanks for being there to celebrate with us and capture our big day. You were so discreet that many of our guests didn't even know we had a videographer! We absolutely love the video. Everyone who watches it is blown away and say it's the best wedding video they've ever seen. You caught all our lovely moments and for that I'm forever grateful!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 02/24/2018

100% Recommend Rolling Tide Films

We were referred to Rolling Tide Films from our cousins who used them for their wedding videography. My husband and I initially decided we did not want a videographer, but decided last minute we did. We contacted Dan and he was very speedy and responsive. He met up with me within a couple days later to go over anything we wanted to include in our wedding video. He was able to work with us and work with our budget, which was awesome. The day of our wedding, I didn't even know they were there. They were so discrete, but somehow got every little bit of detail we were looking for on our wedding video. We were so happy with how our wedding video came out. Every person we show our wedding video to are very impressed with the high profile and professionalism put into it. Rolling Tides is now shooting my brother in laws wedding and we're pretty stoked to see what kind of magic they work out on his wedding video. I would most deff recommend to anyone looking for any type of videography :)
    Jared Married on 12/01/2017
    I've worked with Dan & Nick @ Rolling Tide Films for multiple gigs. They both do amazing work and are very honest and reasonable. I would highly recommend Rolling Tide Films to anyone looking for amazing video work! 5 stars!
  • Evelyn
    Evelyn Married on 09/23/2017
    I shed more tears of joy watching my wedding video than at my actual wedding. How this is possible I have no clue, maybe because the day was so fast that I had a hard time really letting the emotions sink in. that's why we're so grateful we hired Rolling Tide. Their unobtrusive behind the scenes filming style, incredible edit, and ability to tell a story have made many of my family members and I fall in love with their work. We spent an afternoon just watching the highlight video on repeat and looking at photos from our wedding. Thanks for such a sweet rendering of our day!