Rockwell Catering

Salt Lake City, UT View map

Rockwell Catering and Events is proud to cater all throughout Utah since 2009. We specialize in wedding catering, private catering & corporate catering. If you are searching for catering services in Utah County, Salt Lake County or the surrounding areas, Rockwell Catering and Events has you covered!

When it comes to your special event, whether it be a wedding reception, private dinner or corporate event, you want excellent quality, exceptional service and customized options. Rockwell Catering and Events of Utah can provide all of that with from-scratch, personalized menus and professional service and presentation. Whether your event is a small gathering of 50 guests or a large event of 1200 people, Rockwell Catering can provide the same quality and service.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$22.00

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$18.00

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$18.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$16.00

Tastings
China
Flatware
Glassware

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Sandwiches
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
    Ryan Married on 10/21/2017
    What can I say about Rockwell Catering? THE BEST!!!! Ethan was so awesome in helping us plan our italian/southern wedding buffet. We were able to sit down with him and taste some options for our wedding food and it was all AMAZING!! I would recommend him to anyone over and over again. Pricing was great and the food was spectacular. Ethan and his staff definitely went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was the most amazing night! Thanks Ethan and Rockwell Catering!!!
    Laura Married on 01/28/2017
    We had such a great experience using Rockwell Catering! Planning for food at our wedding probably gave me the biggest headache in the beginning. I had two other caterers bail on me, and was having a hard time keeping all the family members happy. So glad we decided to take a shot at Rockwell Catering. The food was delicious! Seriously delicious. People keep commenting on how our food was amazing, and they couldn't believe we fed people so well at the reception. The service was great and we especially enjoyed working with Ethan. He has a great, happy personality that made me feel so relaxed about planning the menu. He even provided a free tasting so I knew what I was getting. He worked with us on a budget, and even kept his cool when our venue manager was being rude. He was awesome. He went above and beyond and even made these cute little chalk board signs for the buffet table after I told him I was thinking about doing it. Seriously, what more could a bride ask for? If you are still looking for a caterer, I highly suggest checking him out.
  • User2564395 2+ years ago
    From the first bite we were hooked! Ethan came to our home and did a COMPLIMENTARY tasting (more like an entire 7 course meal!). The food was delicious. I've attended other events where the food falls flat. I didn't want that to happen with our wedding luncheon. The day of the event, Ethan and his staff had everything set up ready to go before our guests arrived. He knows how to go the extra mile. Our guests have been raving about the food, service and atmosphere for days! Thank you, Rockwell Catering and Ethan for making our wedding luncheon fantastic!

Pricing

Rockwell Catering Price Rates

6064 S. 300 West, Suite 11 Salt Lake City, UT, 84107
Location of (Rockwell Catering)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding