Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rock N Robin

Rock N Robin was started back in 1990 by current owner / operator Robin Janson. Before that he was spinning in local clubs (yes kids spinning with vinyl and turntables) and was known as DJ Technoid…oh the horror of it all! Robin will lay claim to only knowing two things professionally. One is the hospitality industry where he attended the University of Houston and study Hotel and Restaurant Management and the second is Djing. I have had a passion for both of these industries since I can remember. So it only came naturally to me to combined the two passions and create a very personal approach to our clients needs before and during their event. This combination has created a very successful DJ service and a trusted name within the wedding and special event industry. Rock N Robin has done 1000’s of events from Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, to Weddings and our clientele includes Govenors, Presidents, along with many Celebrities. Rock N Robin's focus is not about being the biggest just the best. With that mind set we are able to provide our clients the very best experience possible. Our entire team of DJs have been on staff for over ten years which means you don't have to worry if your DJ is going to have the experiene necessary to provide you and your guests with the very best experience. With so much experience we are able to focus more on matching personalities, likes and dislikes. We accomplish this by insisting if possible, meeting with our clients in person, at their convenience, anytime of the day and at almost any location. So if you are wanting DJ services, Karaoke, Decor Lighting or a Photo Booth give us a call.

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental

Consultation (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

I can’t say enough good things about Robin and his DJ skills. We asked multiple DJs for quotes when we started our search and Robin replied back very quickly with a reasonable price and we were sold right away. We met with Robin twice to go over our song selections and also the timeline of our wedding. We couldn’t have planned that out without Robin and he offered great advice and suggestions. The day of he was there early to begin setting up, played all of the songs that we requested (we had a very specific list of rock songs), and also helped us coordinate throughout the night. One of our favorite parts was the Shoe Game which Robin emceed and it turned out great. Thank you Robin! We couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Robin was AWESOME! Our pre-wedding meetings were so easy and our wedding day was fantastic. Robin provided us with a sample timeline which we used, and absolutely nailed our music preferences (based on just a short list of artists we like). We had a big crowd on the dance floor the entire evening. I loved it!

We also had a hilarious moment when the batteries in the microphone had to be replaced during a (verrry long) toast, but Robin started the Jeopardy theme music and actually got the batteries in the mic in exactly the amount of time that the song takes. He got a well-deserved round of applause and laughs for that!

I'd absolutely recommend contacting Robin; he's a pro and very fun to work with.

Profile Picture R, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
2.3

I was not impressed with Rockin' Robin DJ services. My mom booked him and talked/emailed him numerous times. I met with him 3 months before the wedding and we went over EVERYTHING...from the song the mothers would walk in the ceremony too, all the way to the last song of the night. While we were meeting, he was constantly typing on his laptop, so I assumed (yes, that was my fault) that he was taking notes about all the songs and all the information. The day of the wedding, we found out who the DJ would be. The DJ that attended the wedding, did NOT have my list of songs for anything but the ceremony (at least he had that). He was able to play music for the ceremony, but there was NO music for the cocktail hour, which we specifically requested. During the reception, he introduced me and my husband UNDER THE WRONG NAME, played multiple "break-up" songs, and didn't have any of the songs that I had initially requested. I later emailed Robin to tell him of the mishaps, and he seemed to place blame on me and my mom. Robin is a nice guy and I'm sure his services are, too, but I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding...except for the DJ services.

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1508971520 edb3c826ff197bbf robinheadshot

In recognition of 25 years in business...DJ/Photobooth Pkg

$2,000.00 Value | Promo Code: 25 Year Anniversary
Enjoy a four hour package consisting of DJ services and a Photo Booth. Photo Booth comes with unlimited onsite printing and one attendant on Saturday evening. $1100 for Friday evenings for four hours. Limited availability
#WW5fd0e6bca674c0d4

6 ENDORSEMENTS
One of the best DJs to work with as a professional and is a fantastic DJ for his clients. I know, because I am a photographer and have the pictures to prove it.

Rockin Robin DJ services is a top notch, professional company that we have worked with directly for many couple's weddings. Their DJs know how to communicate with us to ensure the wedding timing is perfect and flows exactly as it should! We really appreciate that since excellent catering service is all about perfect timing. The DJs always look professional; we work so well together and we get excited when brides tell us they have chosen Rockin Robin because we know the wedding will go off without a problem!

I highly reccommend Robin N Robin

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

When you hire Robin to DJ your wedding you and your guests are assured of having a fun, energetic wedding reception! He listens to the couple, plays music they want to hear and gets the guests asking for " Just One More"!! As consultants we LOVE working with Robin.

Cypress, TX 77433   See On Map