P.O. Box 57731, Oklahoma City, OK 73157 Map · Phone number

About Robyn Icks Photography

Robyn Icks Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Robyn has been in the wedding industry for many years. Without you or guests even noticing, she tells the story of your day with vivid imagery and color. Robyn Icks showcases the love, smiles, tears, and everything in between in our one-of-a-kind photography collection. Choose her to make your wedding day one to remember.

Robyn Icks provides custom wedding photography options for couples of every style and need. Robyn will meet with you for a personal consultation to learn about your wedding timeline and your expectations for the big day. You have the option to book all day coverage by one or two photographers. After receiving your digital files, you may also order fine art and matted prints, canvases, and custom albums.

Follow Robyn Icks Photography on

Robyn Icks Photography 3
Robyn Icks Photography 4
Robyn Icks Photography 5

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Robyn did our engagement and wedding photos. I was recommended by another photographer that was already booked. I fell in love with her natural photography style and the raw emotions in her pictures. We met over coffee and later found out that her birthday is a day from my husband’s birthday, and my birthday was a day from her husband’s birthday. She was meant to be our photographer.

She captured our wedding day so beautifully and looking through the photo album I cannot help but feel all the emotions again from that day. Having a second shooter/sidekick to capture the details was awesome. Wedding day can be overwhelming and sometimes misses the details of the wedding such as decoration and florals that as a bride would spent hours Pinteresting and meeting with vendors to capture the vision. So having a detail shooter was everything! Robyn is friendly and so sweet. We have enjoyed working with her this past year!! She has been a joy and everyone that has seen our wedding and engagement pictures raved about her.

Christina

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Robyn Icks Photography 6
    Robyn Icks Photography 7
    Robyn Icks Photography 8
    Robyn Icks Photography 9
    Robyn Icks Photography 10

Kara · Married on 05/06/2017

I hate modern photography. I really do. It's all so over touched and needlessly dramatized. This is especially true of wedding photography, where people want to look their best and even I wanted a little bit of retouching in my wedding photos. I was worried about the dramatic look that is SO popular, right now. Brides staring off into space with a contemplative look or entire wedding parties frowning just weren't how I wanted to remember my day. I found Robyn through a friend at work and I felt like her pictures had just the right professional retouching without any of the reflective alien eyes and neon green grass I see all over Facebook. I just wanted us to look like OURSELVES in our wedding pictures!

Throughout my entire experience with Robyn, she was both professional and friendly, but most importantly, she LISTENED. My Wedding photos are colorful and bright and full of laughter, just like I wanted them to be. Best of all, I have the rights to them and could make my own album on Mixbook. I really had the perfect wedding day and Robyn captured the tone so well. She also created a customized plan for us, when I told her we didn't want eight full hours of photography or an engagement session.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Julie · Married on 10/23/2016

Robyn was recommended to me by my wedding planner and from the very first meeting with her I knew she was going to be incredible to work with! She made it a point to find out exactly what our wedding vibe was, what kind of pictures we wanted, and what we expected out of our pictures. We also bonded over our mutual love of cats and I told her how much I would love to have a few wedding shots with our cats. She was completely on board and excited and assured me that she would be able to make that happen. She kept in touch with me up to the wedding day to make sure everything would go smoothly on the day of. In the end things didn't go according to schedule (through no fault of Robyn's!) but she and Katie went above and beyond to make sure they got everything done. I absolutely could not be more pleased with how my pictures turned out!! I get so many compliments on how fun and beautiful they are, and I frequently meet people who already know of me ("oh you're the cat wedding lady!") because my family/friends have shown off our photos so much. Robyn is a gem and I promise you, you won't find a better photographer!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Award

Robyn Icks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• P.O. Box 57731 Oklahoma City, OK, 73157 See on map