Ely Fair Photography, LLC

Oklahoma City, OK View map
$5,400 Most Popular Price

$5,400 Most Popular Price

Ely Fair Photography is an Oklahoma City based husband and wife duo specializing in lifestyle portrait and wedding photography. What is lifestyle photography you ask? Well, I'd love to tell you! It is photography that focuses on capturing your personality and unique relationships. You can see examples of our work here on the website, or on our blog at www.elyfairphotos.com/blog.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

4,200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Blair Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ely's work is incredible! From my initial inquiry regarding availability and pricing to the delivery of the wedding gallery, she was prompt, professional, and extremely easy to work with. The day of the wedding she and her husband, Ryan, were laid back, calm, and made everyone feel so comfortable - I mean even my Dad smiled in the photos! I just cannot say enough about how great the experience was working with Ely! I knew before I even received my wedding photos that she had gone above and beyond and once I received the gallery, I confirmed it! No one I would suggest more, especially for such a special day!
    Andrea Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you are looking wedding photos filled with natural light and beautiful details, and if it is in your budget, I highly recommend Ely Fair Photography! Ely and her husband Ryan are super nice and incredibly professional. Ely was always very quick to respond to emails, and really cared about getting to know my husband and I as a couple. We purchased a package that included an engagement shoot, and Ely used this shoot to get to know us better and figure out what kind of shots work best with us aesthetically. It was important to us to be able to take some engagement photos at my husband's father's fire station in OKC, and Ely was completely open and flexible about that.

On the day of the wedding, Ely and Ryan showed up on time and did a great job managing a tight timeline and our large, complicated families. Even though we were running behind the timeline (not their fault!), Ely and Ryan were patient and calm, but also assertive—just what we needed that day! Most importantly, the photos turned out beautifully—a perfect mix of magazine-quality detail shots, priceless moments, formal portraits, wide angle shots of the ceremony and reception spaces, and fun candids. We received about 1300 photos total, and at least 95% of them are keepers. We had to pick 100 favorites for the albums that came with our package, and it was sooo hard to narrow them down!

It's worth noting that Ely Fair is one of the more expensive photographers in Oklahoma, if not the most expensive. However, for the quality of photos we received, and all of the extras that came with our package (engagement shoot, 8 hours of wedding coverage with 2 photographers, 10x13 silk-bound album, two mini parent albums, online photo gallery, all high-res images on a really neat clear acrylic USB disk), we felt the price was well worth it.
  • User2481357 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    WOW I can't say enough about Elyse and Ryan. When you choose them, they make you part of their family. They are so easy to work with, so kind, and obviously their work is GORGEOUS.

My favorite thing about using Ely Fair for our engagement photos and wedding was how comfortable and natural they were. They capture your personalities and your love as you naturally show it. On our wedding day, they conducted the group well for family photos, but they were great at staying incognito during the ceremony and reception. They don't awkwardly stop situations and make you pose for a good shot. They are simply talented enough to capture incredible shots without having to stage everything.

My best advice- use them! You want your photographer to capture natural moments that represent REAL memories. Also it's important to know that they sign over ALL photos to you to print or do whatever with, while others make you pay for every. single. print. afterwards (as if you need even more costs on top of having a wedding).

Choose Ely Fair, and you won't be disappointed!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Oklahoma City, 73112
Location of (Ely Fair Photography, LLC)

Ely Fair Photography, LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ely Fair Photography, LLC include in the starting price?

Ely Fair Photography, LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Prints

What photography services does Ely Fair Photography, LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Ely Fair Photography, LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ely Fair Photography, LLC offer?

Ely Fair Photography, LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ely Fair Photography, LLC offer?

Ely Fair Photography, LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Ely Fair Photography, LLC offer for wedding events?

Ely Fair Photography, LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ely Fair Photography, LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ely Fair Photography, LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding