Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Map · Phone number

About Ely Fair Photography, LLC

Ely Fair Photography is an Oklahoma City based husband and wife duo specializing in lifestyle portrait and wedding photography. What is lifestyle photography you ask? Well, I'd love to tell you! It is photography that focuses on capturing your personality and unique relationships. You can see examples of our work here on the website, or on our blog at www.elyfairphotos.com/blog.

Follow Ely Fair Photography, LLC on

4305d3433237d311 ElyFairPhotos 004
elyfairphotos002

19 Reviews for Ely Fair Photography, LLC

Blair · Married on 04/28/2018

Ely's work is incredible! From my initial inquiry regarding availability and pricing to the delivery of the wedding gallery, she was prompt, professional, and extremely easy to work with. The day of the wedding she and her husband, Ryan, were laid back, calm, and made everyone feel so comfortable - I mean even my Dad smiled in the photos! I just cannot say enough about how great the experience was working with Ely! I knew before I even received my wedding photos that she had gone above and beyond and once I received the gallery, I confirmed it! No one I would suggest more, especially for such a special day!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

If you are looking wedding photos filled with natural light and beautiful details, and if it is in your budget, I highly recommend Ely Fair Photography! Ely and her husband Ryan are super nice and incredibly professional. Ely was always very quick to respond to emails, and really cared about getting to know my husband and I as a couple. We purchased a package that included an engagement shoot, and Ely used this shoot to get to know us better and figure out what kind of shots work best with us aesthetically. It was important to us to be able to take some engagement photos at my husband's father's fire station in OKC, and Ely was completely open and flexible about that.

On the day of the wedding, Ely and Ryan showed up on time and did a great job managing a tight timeline and our large, complicated families. Even though we were running behind the timeline (not their fault!), Ely and Ryan were patient and calm, but also assertive—just what we needed that day! Most importantly, the photos turned out beautifully—a perfect mix of magazine-quality detail shots, priceless moments, formal portraits, wide angle shots of the ceremony and reception spaces, and fun candids. We received about 1300 photos total, and at least 95% of them are keepers. We had to pick 100 favorites for the albums that came with our package, and it was sooo hard to narrow them down!

It's worth noting that Ely Fair is one of the more expensive photographers in Oklahoma, if not the most expensive. However, for the quality of photos we received, and all of the extras that came with our package (engagement shoot, 8 hours of wedding coverage with 2 photographers, 10x13 silk-bound album, two mini parent albums, online photo gallery, all high-res images on a really neat clear acrylic USB disk), we felt the price was well worth it.

Sent on 12/06/2016

WOW I can't say enough about Elyse and Ryan. When you choose them, they make you part of their family. They are so easy to work with, so kind, and obviously their work is GORGEOUS.

My favorite thing about using Ely Fair for our engagement photos and wedding was how comfortable and natural they were. They capture your personalities and your love as you naturally show it. On our wedding day, they conducted the group well for family photos, but they were great at staying incognito during the ceremony and reception. They don't awkwardly stop situations and make you pose for a good shot. They are simply talented enough to capture incredible shots without having to stage everything.

My best advice- use them! You want your photographer to capture natural moments that represent REAL memories. Also it's important to know that they sign over ALL photos to you to print or do whatever with, while others make you pay for every. single. print. afterwards (as if you need even more costs on top of having a wedding).

Choose Ely Fair, and you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Ely Fair Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints