Robyn Hasselle

Frisco, TX View map

As one of Dallas' premier makeup artists, Robyn has practiced and perfected her craft since 1993. She has worked with many celebrity clients and was even featured on the BRAVO network last year. Her love for cosmetics empowered her to create her own line, Oui Cosmetics. She loves people and working with others on their special day. She listens, offers suggestions, and makes everyone look and feel truly amazing and beautiful. Talent, personality, professionalism, and trust make Robyn the best Texas!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Rory Married on 05/07/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Robyn Hasselle is the BEST of the best! Robyn and her team traveled to Austin for my wedding day and did the make-up for my seven bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and myself. Her work is outstanding and stunning. I could not have been happier with the outcome of how I and everyone looked on my big day. Robyn understands every aspect of how special and stressful a wedding day can be. She is able to make you and your wedding party not only look beautiful, but feel beautiful!!

Robyn Hasselle's reply:

Thank you, Rory! I loved being there for your big day.
    Misty Married on 04/09/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Robyn is an amazing artist! She listened to how I wanted to look on my wedding day, and she did an incredible job. I had a trial run with her before the wedding, and it proved she knew exactly what she was doing. Because of Robyn, I felt more beautiful than I ever have on my wedding day! She is a true professional with great talent and skill.

Robyn Hasselle's reply:

Thank you, Misty! It was a pleasure to work with you on your big day!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Frisco, 75035
Location of (Robyn Hasselle)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding