Carmel by the Sea, Carmel by the Sea, CA 93921 Map · Phone number

About Robin Sevrina Events

Robin Sevrina Events is a boutique wedding planning service in Carmel, California. Robin, owner and lead planner, is a talented event producer with 20 years of experience in both the corporate world and wedding industry. Her strong relationship with vendors and past clients is a testament to her innate ability as a planner. She will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams using the best vendors in central California.

Experience
Robin Sevrina is a highly experienced and reputable event specialist. Before starting her own planning company in 2014, she spent five years working as Director of Events for the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai, China. In this position she was responsible for planning over 150 events per year including numerous presidential visits, events for the NBA, the NFL, and visits to China from fortune 50 CEOs. After her time in Shanghai, she worked at Target Corporation, based in Minneapolis for seven years, in various leadership roles on the Corporate Meeting Planning and Events Marketing teams. She was also tasked to assemble and lead the Brand Marketing and Events team for Target Canada in Toronto. Under her leadership in 2012, Target Canada was nominated as one of the Top Ten Marketers of the Year, as well as the #1 Event Brand in Canada.

Robin Sevrina Events provides the highest standard of excellence in wedding planning services. Robin provides her clients with "full service" planning and production services, as well as full service design consultation, ensuring they have the wedding of their dreams with all details accounted for. Robin Servina Events provides you with the best local vendors at reasonable prices, and a practical timeline for wedding planning that fits within your budget. She will plan your wedding day from start to finish, as well as the option of planning a two or three-day wedding weekend.

Areas Covered
Robin Servina Events is based in Carmel, California, and serves Carmel Valley, Pebble Beach, Monterey, and Big Sur. Robin is also available to plan weddings in north Lake Tahoe, where she owns a cabin.

Follow Robin Sevrina Events on

Robin Sevrina Events 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfection

I worked with Robin to plan my wedding at Folktale Winery in October. I said from the beginning that I was the worst bride because I didn’t really know what I wanted. I gave Robin general ideas and she ran with it making me design boards and mock ups of things she thought I would like. She went to all vendor meetings with me, took care of anything I was stressing about, and was always there to answer my questions or calm me down. I cannot imagine planning a wedding without Robin! From our welcome party to the wedding day everything was perfect and better than I could’ve ever dreamed. I had guests come up to me to tell me it wasn’t just the best wedding they’d ever been to but the best event they’d ever been to. I cannot recommend Robin enough! It was the best money we spent and if you want a stress free wedding planning experience then you should definitely hire her.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Andrew · Married on 09/02/2018

Robin is amazing!! Her vision was exactly what we were looking for. She took the time to listen to what we wanted, but we let her run with her taste and connections. I would highly recommend her for you event you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

bailey · Married on 11/04/2017

We worked with Robin for our wedding at Gardener Ranch in November and were beyond happy with everything. Robin was responsive, always helping and providing guidance for any questions I had while planning, but never pushy and allowed us to make decisions on our own time. She was always a pleasure to talk to and was such a calming and positive presence on the day of the wedding. Despite last minute changes due to rain, everything went seamlessly and no guests even knew that our completely outdoor wedding was moved indoors just minutes before they arrived. The weeks leading up to the wedding, Robin handled all the final confirmations with our vendor team and ensured all loose ends were tied up. All our vendors loved working with Robin as well and told us multiple times how she was on top of everything and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding ceremony and reception was better than we could have ever imagined and that is thanks to Robin. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 12/08/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 120.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Life Celebrations
    Life Celebrations Wedding Officiants

Robin Bates is exceptional! Her wealth of experience in various countries and cultures as an event planner makes her the ideal person to work with the wide variety of people who seek her services as they plan their wedding. She's always well prepared and timely with her communication, and is calm and centered in all circumstances. Simply stated, she's a pro! Working with her is always a delight, and I have the confidence that all will go well. Five stars for Robin!

• Carmel by the Sea Carmel by the Sea, CA, 93921 See on map