200 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60604 Map · Phone number

About Robert Sojka Photography

Artistic and documentary wedding photography in the Chicagoland area.

15 Reviews for Robert Sojka Photography

Sanela · Married on 04/22/2016

If you're reading this,then you've already discovered Robert's website and will know that his style of wedding photography and the quality of his work is great! Our daughter got married in Chicago and we live in Florida so it was very complicated to find somebody that we would like. We couldn't rely on recommendations because we didn't know anybody there.Being that the wedding was in downtown Chicago, everybody that I talk to before finding Robert was very stuck up and very pricey. When I looked at Roberts work on his website I was absolutely amazed by the pictures that he would take. They were not traditional wedding pictures where you have everybody just lined up, they were pictures of the moments, of the things that were actually happening. Just by looking at those pictures you could imagine what was going on at those weddings. He tell a story and capture the most natural shots possible. For us, this was very important. Robert was very courteous and was able to cover the day being in the right place at the right time. When I was hiring Robert I wanted to hire two photographers for my daughter's wedding every single moment would be captured. He tried to assured me that I would not need two photographers because of the size of her wedding. We had 80 people. I was still skeptical but he did say that he would have his assistant with him so I decide to go I and just hire him. Well, he was right! He was able to cover everything! Bride's preparations, groom's preparation, me being stressed out :), maid of honor helping, bride drinking a glass of champagne.Everything that you want to remember from your wedding. All the candid shots, people dancing, drinking, eating... Everything! Most importantly my daughter is little shy and does not like taking pictures, so the way that Robert did this was just amazing. She felt so comfortable with him that I now am such a happy mom looking at her beautiful pictures.
    Thank you Robert for making my daughter's day so special.

Marion · Married on 10/05/2013

I'll be the first to say that choosing a photographer was one of our toughest decisions to make during our planning process, but we could not have been happier choosing Robert as our photographer. He was so flexible in regards to scheduling, very quick to respond to our emails, and is truly talented. Our engagement photos were so beautiful so we knew our wedding photos would come out great as well. They were even better than we ever imagined! His use of lighting is remarkable. On the day of our wedding we had rain in the forecast. Immediately Robert provided us different options as outdoor pictures were not going to work. We're so glad he had suggestions as we would have been screwed. He was so professional the whole day, kept us on schedule (we had a tight schedule with lots of different stops), and was really accommodating. His prices are more than reasonable for the services he provides. Thank you Robert for all the beautiful pictures. We cannot wait to use you again.

Kate · Married on 05/25/2013

I highly recommend using Robert Sojka photography. Very reasonably priced and very professional. He was a half hour early which instantly put me at peace for my wedding. Has a great eye and fun to work with.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Robert Sojka Photography FAQ

• Digital Image Video Production
    Digital Image Video Production Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for a truly professional photographer, I highly recommend Robert Sojka. We have worked on a few weddings together, after which I check the photos on his website and I have found his work to be incredible. I am impressed with the photojournalistic style of his work and as a vendor, I have enjoyed working with him-he is conscious of the position of the Videogrpaher and video camera and is considerate of other vendors and guests, which always helps to create a better wedding day experience for the married couple and their guests.

• 200 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60604 See on map