Robert Lawrence DJ Entertainment

Robert Lawrence DJ Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Robert Lawrence DJ Entertainment

"Unique and personalized events of a life-time"

Robert Lawrence Entertainment creates unique and personalized wedding receptions at beautiful venues throughout lower Michigan. We focus on the important details and offer exceptional customer service so your day can be worry free and fun. Our full range of services include Disc Jockey, Master of Ceremonies, event planning assistance, event coordination, and creative event production.

Contact us at 866-370-7474 for a free consultation.

Visit RLE web site
Join us on Facebook

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Robert Lawrence DJ Entertainment on

9 Reviews for Robert Lawrence DJ Entertainment

Robert Lawrence was very professional, flexible, and responsive to phone calls and e-mails. He had great ideas on how to make our reception unique, personalized, and memorable for us and our guests. He answered any questions that we had and was willing to go the extra mile on many occassions. He did a great job and we received many compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the celebration. We will be recommending Robert Lawrence Entertainment to all of our freinds, because he came to us for all planning meetings, always went above and beyond, and had plenty of talent to keep our largely elderly crowd on the dance floor all night. Our event was a HUGE success, mostly because of Robert's meticulous planning and his exceptional talent. Hiring Robert was the best choice we made and his services were a great value.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/30/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was the best Master of Ceremonies I have ever seen! He was professional and full of ideas starting with the first meeting! Communication was excellent and no question was unanswered. We even had a glitch; we had to postpone but Robert was vary polite and rescheduled with no questions asked. Even with busy schedules on both sides we still found time to plan and meet even though I live almost 2 hours away. Upon the site meeting he realized the ceiling was shorter than most have for up-lighting and slide shows, but with his can do attitude he made it work out! On the day of I had no question that I had picked the perfect person to entertain my guests. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening. I still have guests saying how fun and unique our wedding was! Thank you Robert for making our wedding fairytale come alive and being such a HUGE part of the success of my wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/20/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Robert Lawrence was the best hands down! We shopped around to other DJs/MCs and went with Robert for his professionalism and dedication to making our reception all about us (not just a show for a DJ to show off and sound like a club). Great mix of music enjoyed by all ages! He was great with communicating every detail with us to ensure it was exactly how we wanted it. Unique ideas and details which made our night memorable. Highly recommended!!! The centerpiece giveaway was so original and fun - it was great watching guests get into the game (they keep telling us how great it was!). Made for a very smooth and relaxing evening! 5 stars!!!!

Profile Picture User1098915, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Robert Lawrence DJ Entertainment Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1521724052 3182ce335fd76c23 1248321321163 amyben

Wedding Wire Discount

Redeem In-Store
Mention Wedding Wire and receive 10% all services.
#WWdda708208ad04f7c