8302 Water Street Road, Walkersville, MD 21793 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Robbs Digital Media

Robb’s Digital Media is a Professional Mobile DJ Company based in the Frederick, MD Area We currently service the DC, DE, MD, PA, VA area. Our primary focus is our wedding DJ & MC service, yet we offer DJ services for all types of events including Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Graduations, Bar/Bat-Mitzvahs, Family Gatherings & BBQ’s & MUCH MORE!

Follow Robbs Digital Media on

6a68c58da4cf666e 1525159608 fd82b4c9ca976873 1525159607360 3 83

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Robbs Digital Media

Joanne · Married on 10/31/2015

There are no words to describe how fantastic Robb was as a DJ, and I am in the radio business, so I know whereof I speak. We decidwd, last minute, to use Dry Ice for special effects, and he even went with us right before the wedding reception, to make sure we had what we needed. During the reception, he included the Rocky Horror song "Time Warp," which totally and completely made the entire reception AWESOME. I will recommend Robb everytime.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Robbs Digital Media's reply:

Thanks Jo for the great review! It was a pleasure providing my service for Alexis & Joey's big day! The party was a blast and the crowd kept the proof with a show that could have gone on MUCH longer!!!

Cheryl · Married on 07/03/2015

Way too much Fun. The kids had a great time. Robb was Awesome!! Would hire him again for sure. Highly recommended by me, and I run a non profit org.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Robbs Digital Media's reply:

Thank you Cheryl, It was a pleasure to DJ & MC Steven & Katies wedding! It was a blast and seeing the joy on everyone's face made sharing that time with you and your wedding guests that much more enjoyable as an owner operator. It is those moments that make what I do for you worth doing.

I look forward to working with you again down the road!
  • User4459410 · event on: 10/04/2014

I highly recommend Robb's Digital media. We hired DJ Robb for an elementary school fundraiser and 1mile race. He was by far the most responsive vendor that we worked with -- quickly and thoroughly responding to our emails and texts (of which there were many). He kept our families and students engaged and excited throughout this event and was very cognizant to keep the lyrics and song choices appropriate for the younger crowd. It's important to note that the showed up early for our event with ample time to set up and get ready. This was a plus as the volunteers enjoyed having music to listen to as we prepared for our event. He created a great energy. I would highly recommend Robb for your events. We will be contacting him for our future events.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Robbs Digital Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System