About Robbins Brothers

The Engagement Ring Store

Robbins Brothers offers the widest selection of modern, classic and vintage engagement rings and ring settings that are right for you. Our selection includes more top ring designers than you'll find anywhere else, ranging from pre-set diamond rings, princess cut rings, 3-stone rings, classic solitaire rings, wedding ring sets and promise rings. Robbins Brothers has affordable diamond engagement rings to fit every lifestyle.

Part of the journey to find the perfect diamond ring is understanding the different types. Whether you like a ring that is more traditional with everlasting appeal or are looking to follow fashion trends, Robbins Brothers has you covered. Learn more about the different ring types to find that perfect symbol of your dedication to each other.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Robbins Brothers on

56 Reviews for Robbins Brothers

Ring Sizing (6)
Designer Engag. Rings (4)
Designer Wed. Bands (4)
Cleaning (4)
Diamond Certif. (4)
Warranties (4)
Payment Plans (3)
Custom Wed. Bands (2)
Shipping (1)

I went into Robbins Brothers while I was in Houston for my best friend's wedding. She wanted to go with me to look at rings so that we could browse and not feel pressured to buy since the purchaser (my then boyfriend) would not be with me. We were helped by Julie and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was so patient and willing to let me look at anything. She listened to what I wanted and took me to look at rings that came to mind. I told her my boyfriend was from out of town but would be there over the weekend for my best friend's wedding. She gave me her card and told me to have him call or text her with when he was available and she would have the rings I liked out and waiting for him. She did just that! She was so wonderful with my boyfriend (now fiance') that the out of town, certain to buy a ring back home in Missouri boy, bought a ring in Houston. I have gotten so many compliments on my ring. I am in love with it and could not recommend Robbins Brothers any more!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Designer Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands

We had a great experience. What wonderful people that were so helpful!!

Profile Picture BRITTANY, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Shipping, Warranties, Designer Engag. Rings

Robbins Brothers FAQ