2101 West Loop South, Houston, TX, TX 77027 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Robbins Brothers

Robbins Brothers is a dedicated engagement ring and wedding band jeweler in Webster, Texas. Offering couples modern, classic, and vintage engagement rings and settings, they strive to include a wide variety of top ring designers. They are dedicated to providing affordable diamond engagement rings to fit every lifestyle.

The staff at Robbins Brothers works with each couple to find the style that fits their preference, tastes, and budget. They can offer advice on everything from more traditional rings to those following current fashion trends. In addition to providing rings, they can also accommodate cleaning, ring sizing, diamond certification, and stone upgrades. Purchases come with the option for payment plans, shipping, and warranties. Their jewelry inventory includes custom and designer accessories, engagement rings, and wedding bands.

Follow Robbins Brothers on

• Videos 1

57 Reviews for Robbins Brothers

NATALIA HERNANDEZ · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Great Service

My Fiance and I walked in just to go look and get quotes on some rings. The store manager greeted us and then another sales person (Alexander) came to talk to us and give us a tour of their store and tell us about their rings. He asked us what our budget was and worked great with it. He showed us a few rings that were in our budget and we could try to finance. Unfortunately, the ring I loved was not going to work for us due to my credit but Alexander was able to help us so I could later on have he ring I loved!! He truly cares about his customers and will do anything he can to help. Before we left he had told us he was only working there for 3 weeks! We were all shocked because with his customer service skills you would think he had been there longer. Ask for Alexander if you go to the Baybrook location.

Mary · Married on 06/23/2018

I went into Robbins Brothers while I was in Houston for my best friend's wedding. She wanted to go with me to look at rings so that we could browse and not feel pressured to buy since the purchaser (my then boyfriend) would not be with me. We were helped by Julie and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was so patient and willing to let me look at anything. She listened to what I wanted and took me to look at rings that came to mind. I told her my boyfriend was from out of town but would be there over the weekend for my best friend's wedding. She gave me her card and told me to have him call or text her with when he was available and she would have the rings I liked out and waiting for him. She did just that! She was so wonderful with my boyfriend (now fiance') that the out of town, certain to buy a ring back home in Missouri boy, bought a ring in Houston. I have gotten so many compliments on my ring. I am in love with it and could not recommend Robbins Brothers any more!

Robbins Brothers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 2101 West Loop South Houston, TX, 77027 See on map