Wheaton, IL 60189 Map · Phone number

rob krueger photography 0735r
rob krueger photography 1019r

6 Reviews for Rob Krueger Photography

Becky · Married on 05/27/2018

Rob is amazing. I found his website randomly one night as I was trying to find photographers who have taken pictures at the Arboretum. I was very impressed with his website and portfolio, so my fiance and I set up a meeting with him. During that meeting with Rob, we were blown away about how much he knows about photography. You could tell he has a passion for this. My fiance(now husband) wanted to book Rob right away, but I didnt want to put all our eggs in one basket right away. We met with another solo photographer who could not even compare to Rob and we met with a big box company who insulted us and really just tried to sell their "made in italy" custom books, not the photography.

Rob was always prompt with getting back to me as I had a lot questions and he explained everything.

Our engagement session was a blast and when I saw the proofs, they were just perfect!

Before the wedding, Rob was in touch with us and suggested an alternate site for wedding pictures. When we drove by, I fell in love with it! However, due to the heat on our wedding date, we went back to the bar my fiance (husband) met at and Rob was completely on board! The week of the wedding called us and we were able to discuss day of planning and we were all on the same page!

For the day of, Rob and his crew were on time and started snapping away! He was professional, but fun to work with! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

We also used his digital photo booth which was something new as the "strips" are emailed to the parties instead of printed out. Some of the pictures I took with friends turned out okay, but some were really dark which was disappointing.

Overall, his price is reasonable for the area and I always believe you get what you pay for with photography. He is passionate and knowledgeable about the industry, is easy to talk to and provides a great product.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

Rob was our photographer for our wedding on May 27th, 2017 and let me tell you, he was THE BEST photographer we could have ever asked for. Let me first say, I was a very picky bride when it came to photographer, videographer, and DJ. **I looked for other reviews where people said they were super picky so I wanted to lay that out there right away.** I met with two well known companies before meeting with Rob. I didn’t like what the companies had to offer, how they went about the meeting, and how they “chose” a photographer for us. Luckily I searched the internet and found nothing but good reviews about Rob. I emailed Rob to see if he had availability on our wedding day and if he would be willing to meet with me. He responded very quickly and we met at a coffee house that I chose. He was so flexible with his schedule and with the location that I was comfortable meeting in. During the meeting, I felt SO comfortable with Rob, he did not try to push me to sign a contract at anytime, gave me honest feedback, and was just so down to earth. We decided we wanted to sign a contract with Rob and he set up a engagement photo shoot with us at the location of our choosing. We had never done a photo shoot before and he made us feel extremely comfortable. The photos turned out AMAZING and he got them back to us so fast! We had a large wedding party (10 on each side) and about 350 people at our wedding. For a photographer, I have to imagine that that would be a bit overwhelming, but Rob was so cool calm and collected and did an AMAZING job capturing EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL. of our perfect day. Every person in our wedding party commented about how great Rob was, how he was nice, friendly, easy going, and made everyone feel comfortable. Our families had nothing but great things to say about Rob. After the wedding, we received our pictures quickly again. The pictures were ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Seriously look no further... Rob is the BEST photographer we could have ever asked for!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

Rob did our engagement and wedding photos for our Evanston wedding in April! He was so easy to work with and we couldn't be happier with our photos! Rob did a great job capturing all the special memories of the day... and making them look spectacular! :) We are having so much fun looking through them again and again. Your photographer is with you for most of your wedding day so it's important to find the right fit. Rob is professional, knowledgeable, and so easy to get along with - we loved having him at our wedding! Brides, look no further - I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Rob Krueger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,925.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Wheaton, 60189 See on map