66 Flicker Street, Memphis, TN 38104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,895
Availability Check your date

About Rob + Deanna

Award-winning, international husband & wife wedding photography dream team. We believe in love! Vibrant, romantic, and timeless.

memphis wedding photographer 400 51 411570 v1

Rob + Deanna  5
Rob + Deanna  6
Rob + Deanna  7

Grace · Married on 07/13/2019

Rob and Deanna are the BEST!

All I can say is PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT! Rob and Deanna are not only SO talented with their work, but they are some of the most incredible people you’ll ever meet! From the moment I met them, I knew they would be the perfect people to photograph our wedding! If you’re looking for high quality photos, along with high quality people, that’s Rob and Deanna! You won’t regret it!! I’m happy to say that we are 100% satisfied and we were able to make some friends along the way!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Rob + Deanna  8
    Rob + Deanna  9
    Rob + Deanna  10

Audrey Weddington · Married on 11/17/2018

ROB + DEANNA: the best in the biz

When searching for a wedding photographer, I was overwhelmed by the number of different ones the Memphis area had to offer. However, upon searching Rob and Deanna’s web page, my decision became very clear and easy! I was truly mesmerized by their creative eye and talent... two things that I felt set them apart from the rest. My decision was only validated when I met them and came to find they are two of the most kindhearted and genuine people you will ever encounter. I felt like I had known them long before actually meeting them (Rob did a great job of making me feel this way as he was my initial point of contact and was so conversational and easygoing via email). Then, I really got to see their talent in action on our engagement session. Neither my husband nor I knew what to expect - we were even a little nervous! The nerves were quickly eliminated as Rob and Deanna took the time to communicate their vision to us. Within minutes, Cameron and I were laughing and visibly comfortable. We enjoyed every minute because Rob and Deanna made it so fun!! It was so neat to have that opportunity to get to know them as individuals and see their passion for photography shine through them. Fast forward to wedding weekend... there are no words that will ever come close to expressing my gratitude for these two on wedding day. They played such an integral part in my wedding day, not just because they captured it but they were physically there in the most intimate moments (i.e. my first look with my husband, my mother helping me get ready, etc). They saw to it that every detail was given due attention and that completely set me at ease. I remember taking pictures with the wedding party before the ceremony and feeling overwhelmed and pressed for time. Rob stopped to let me see one of the photos he had just taken and my jaw dropped at how absolutely stunning it was - prior to editing!! I knew in that moment that no matter how chaotic the day would feel, Rob and Deanna would capture pictures that would make it appear as if time stood still. As if their unparalleled talent wasn’t enough, I felt so loved on and supported by them throughout the day. They listened to me and handled EVERYTHING. They went far and beyond anything I would expect of wedding photographers. If you are searching for outrageously talented and creative photographers who will love and support you on your wedding day and the days leading up to it, CHOOSE ROB + DEANNA. I promise it’ll be one of the best decisions you will make while wedding planning.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Hammer · Married on 11/10/2018

We love Rob+ Deanna

Rob and Deanna are the absolute best of the best. We are so thankful that we found them. Not only are they incredibly talented, they are also kind, supportive, and encouraging. My husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone because they go above and beyond to make you comfortable and at ease on what can be a stressful day. Rob is very outgoing and gets you laughing and Deanna has a very calming nature. Their presence enriched our wedding day experience. Evan and I are so in love with our pictures from our engagement session and wedding. Rob and Deanna are so talented at catching special candid moments. I can't stop looking at our photos! Thanks Rob and Deanna!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Rob + Deanna FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,775.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Hunt Phelan Weddings & Events
    Hunt Phelan Weddings & Events Mansion Weddings

OMG what a great team! They really look for that amazing shot. Love it when thay come to Hunt Phelan. Always a great experience!

• CHEERS Event Planning
    CHEERS Event Planning Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Rob as a photographer. He is extremely personable and wonderful to work with. He has a great sense of humor and he takes excellent photographs! Our clients (and us) have been extremely happy with his work and work ethic!

• Message in a Bottle Productions
    Message in a Bottle Productions Wedding Videographers

Rob Lyons Photography is one of Memphis, TN's elite photographer. RLP has a fantastic attitude, incredible style, and desire to make your special day better. Rob's photos burst with love and emotion and his style is constantly growing and evolving to better serve his clients. If you are looking for a pro-photographer to capture the memories of your wedding day you must consider Rob Lyon's Photography.

• 66 Flicker Street Memphis, Tennessee, 38104 See on map
    501-960-8808 (Phone number)
    901-517-1553 (Other Phone Number)