Rob + Deanna Reviews

Rob + Deanna  5
Rob + Deanna  6
Rob + Deanna  7

Grace · Married on 07/13/2019

Rob and Deanna are the BEST!

All I can say is PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT! Rob and Deanna are not only SO talented with their work, but they are some of the most incredible people you’ll ever meet! From the moment I met them, I knew they would be the perfect people to photograph our wedding! If you’re looking for high quality photos, along with high quality people, that’s Rob and Deanna! You won’t regret it!! I’m happy to say that we are 100% satisfied and we were able to make some friends along the way!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Rob + Deanna  8
    Rob + Deanna  9
    Rob + Deanna  10

Audrey Weddington · Married on 11/17/2018

ROB + DEANNA: the best in the biz

When searching for a wedding photographer, I was overwhelmed by the number of different ones the Memphis area had to offer. However, upon searching Rob and Deanna’s web page, my decision became very clear and easy! I was truly mesmerized by their creative eye and talent... two things that I felt set them apart from the rest. My decision was only validated when I met them and came to find they are two of the most kindhearted and genuine people you will ever encounter. I felt like I had known them long before actually meeting them (Rob did a great job of making me feel this way as he was my initial point of contact and was so conversational and easygoing via email). Then, I really got to see their talent in action on our engagement session. Neither my husband nor I knew what to expect - we were even a little nervous! The nerves were quickly eliminated as Rob and Deanna took the time to communicate their vision to us. Within minutes, Cameron and I were laughing and visibly comfortable. We enjoyed every minute because Rob and Deanna made it so fun!! It was so neat to have that opportunity to get to know them as individuals and see their passion for photography shine through them. Fast forward to wedding weekend... there are no words that will ever come close to expressing my gratitude for these two on wedding day. They played such an integral part in my wedding day, not just because they captured it but they were physically there in the most intimate moments (i.e. my first look with my husband, my mother helping me get ready, etc). They saw to it that every detail was given due attention and that completely set me at ease. I remember taking pictures with the wedding party before the ceremony and feeling overwhelmed and pressed for time. Rob stopped to let me see one of the photos he had just taken and my jaw dropped at how absolutely stunning it was - prior to editing!! I knew in that moment that no matter how chaotic the day would feel, Rob and Deanna would capture pictures that would make it appear as if time stood still. As if their unparalleled talent wasn’t enough, I felt so loved on and supported by them throughout the day. They listened to me and handled EVERYTHING. They went far and beyond anything I would expect of wedding photographers. If you are searching for outrageously talented and creative photographers who will love and support you on your wedding day and the days leading up to it, CHOOSE ROB + DEANNA. I promise it’ll be one of the best decisions you will make while wedding planning.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Hammer · Married on 11/10/2018

We love Rob+ Deanna

Rob and Deanna are the absolute best of the best. We are so thankful that we found them. Not only are they incredibly talented, they are also kind, supportive, and encouraging. My husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone because they go above and beyond to make you comfortable and at ease on what can be a stressful day. Rob is very outgoing and gets you laughing and Deanna has a very calming nature. Their presence enriched our wedding day experience. Evan and I are so in love with our pictures from our engagement session and wedding. Rob and Deanna are so talented at catching special candid moments. I can't stop looking at our photos! Thanks Rob and Deanna!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Ashleigh · Married on 10/11/2018

Amazing , talented and professional

Our experience was absolutely perfect. They are the real deal and know what they are doing. They did a great job of keeping us calm and reminding us of the reason we were there that day. The pictures didn't feel posed or fake they were catching real life moments and our photos are amazing. Magazine worthy amazing! Rob & Deanna work so well together as a team and do everything they can to make your special day even better.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Rob + Deanna  11
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Photographers Ever!

I cannot say enough about Rob and Deanna. They were amazing to work with. The engagement pictures went so smoothly. The pictures came back so perfect. The pictures are all over our home. When the wedding day came, they helped keep our schedule going. After the ceremony, the family pictures went by so quickly and efficiently. They caught every little moment throughout the entire day. I could not have asked for better pictures or better photographers. They strive to show couples love story and they went beyond that. I hope to do more photography sessions in the future!

Photo Cred: Rob+Deanna Photography

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Rob + Deanna  12
    Rob + Deanna  13
    Rob + Deanna  14
    Rob + Deanna  15
  • Gerhild

Gerhild Baierl · Married on 08/18/2018

Feel as the most important couple

When you decide to have Rob and Deanna as your photographer team, you ´ve made the best decision! They are an amazing couple who love their job and pass this feeling on to you. You feel loved, confident about yourself, and „you“ are the centre of their attention (all the time).
    They choose very carefully the setting, light, posture to make sure that every picture will turn out as the perfect one. They took pictures of us twice already and shot our engangement as well as our wedding and we couldn ´t be happier about it. The pictures are beyond STUNNING! Every time we look at these pictures they bring back the sweetest memories, the love and this pure happiness.

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Rob + Deanna  16
    Rob + Deanna  17

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Rob & Deanna are amazing! They made our daughter's wedding day so wonderful and special! Their passion is contagious! They are wonderful photographers, who put each of us immediately at ease. They have a knack for being everywhere, taking every shot, without being intrusive. They exude sincerity and authenticity of caring in a way that made us feel like family, not just another client. Rob and Deanna both display a calm and confident demeanor, offering expertise and an experience that far exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend them and wish them all the best!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Courtney Bittick · Married on 06/16/2018

Couldn't be happier

I honestly can't imagine our wedding day without Rob and Deanna by our sides. They were so much more than photographers to us. That day, I had full confidence they were getting all the shots I had dreamed of and their work did not disappoint. They brought laughter, joy, and a sense of calm to my day and I can honestly say I would book them again in a heartbeat. Rob and Deanna are true artists and they gave us a tremendous gift with our images. My expectations were exceeded and I am so grateful. They complement each other perfectly and our images speak to both of their strengths. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Kimberley

Kimberley Batt Howell · Married on 04/20/2018

Simply The Best!

Rob and Deanna were absolutely perfect. They are so kind and patient and made our day perfect. I was so nervous about pictures and would have been happy with just a few good ones but I am so in love with every one, both engagement and wedding photos! They have such a unique style and know how to many anyone look and feel beautiful :) You can’t go wrong with them!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Melanie · Married on 04/07/2018

I have always thought they were the best at what they do, and after our session with them, I can honestly say, they are without a doubt the BEST at what they do! I trust them completely and I can't wait to see our photos! They have this wonderful ability to make everyone look like a celebrity and to bring out the true spirit of the bond between couples!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Karly · Married on 12/31/2017

I got married on New Years Eve 2017 in Memphis. Rob & Deanna did a fantastic job and made our wedding day so magical. They were a great team to work with planning the schedule and leading up to the day. Then on the day of the wedding, they worked around a difficult weather situation and stayed conspicuous during the reception. I couldn't be happier! Plus- they are fun and full of energy! Just what you want on your wedding day. I got the "Same Day Edit" and it was really cool. They put together a slideshow of pictures from throughout the day and show it to your friends and family at the reception! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Tea · Married on 11/04/2017

Words can not express what a blessing Rob and Deanna were to our wedding. They were able to beautifully and creatively capture moments which left me speechless and which will allow us to remember the happiest day of our lives through the art of their lens. We couldn’t have asked for more talented photographers and we are so grateful not only for their work but for them… their professionalism, their never-ending energy, and their kind spirits. Thank you Rob and Deanna!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2017

If you're looking for a photographer, do yourself a huge favor and go with Rob + Deanna Photography. Seriously. My husband and I do NOT enjoy taking pictures, but these two not only put us at ease but made it fun! Not to mention, the quality of their work is AMAZING! They're not your average "cookie-cutter" photographers. These two have their skills down to an art form. Each and every shot from our wedding was phenomenal, despite rain and a power outage. Rob and Deanna exceeded our expectations, giving us so much more than we could have asked to capture memories that will last a lifetime! I will be forever grateful that they captured the beauty and emotions of our day so wonderfully! That's an incredible gift.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Rob + Deanna  18
    Rob + Deanna  19
    Rob + Deanna  20
    Rob + Deanna  21

Dan and JoEllen · Married on 10/21/2017

Knowing this day would be gone in the blink of an eye and there would be so much we would miss, we excitedly waited to relive our daughter's wedding day through the pictures. Rob and Deanna surpassed our expectations! Every special moment was captured with not just the beauty of the day, but with the emotion! We love how they worked together professionally, but they were oh, SO much fun! The engagement photos were delivered early enough for my daughter to create her own wedding guest book. We just saw the wedding pictures for the first time... words can't really express our JOY! We view Photography as one of our most important wedding day investments. Despite the fact that this couple is sought after all over the world, Rob and Deanna made us feel that our day, in a small town in Mississippi, was the most amazing and important place to be! We feel privileged that with our modest wedding budget, we were blessed with the BEST! This team receives our 5 star rating in every area! Thank you, Rob and Deanna

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Rob + Deanna  22

Brooke · Married on 09/30/2017

Absolutely incredible! How they were able to capture every aspect of our wedding was truly remarkable!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Katharina · Married on 09/02/2017

As we are living in Austria, we were only able to meet Rob and Deanna by Skype before our wedding. It was a 2 hours conversation, seemed like we we're friends for years. There was not even a second of doubt that it will be perfect and so it was! We highly recommend them if you want memories that bring you even months later to tears and let you feel the love and happiness from your wedding day again and again. It was great to meet such a special couple and we are thankful for their amazing work!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Rob + Deanna  23

Caroline · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot even begin to describe how much we ADORED working with Rob and Deanna! First of all they are like the definition of couple goals and the sweetest people; but their work is second to none. They are top notch quality and the photos my husband and I will have to show our kids and grandkids are gorgeous and timeless. You can't find a better duo to shoot your special day!

Sent on 11/30/2017

paige · Married on 05/13/2017

Rob and Deanna did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photos. Our wedding day was the first day meeting them, and they were very personable and great work with. We had a certain group photo we wanted immediately following the ceremony, and they took charge and made it happen! It turned out perfectly, just as did the others. We would highly recommend Rob and Deanna. They captured the day perfectly!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Anna · Married on 05/06/2017

Rob & Deanna exceeded all of our expectations! Not only was their work absolutely breathtaking, they both have hearts of pure gold & believe in love! If you are looking for someone to capture all of the special moments that not all photographers can get-- book these two wonderful (now) friends of ours! Truly the best money we spent! They made everything so easy & fun! I've cried every time I've reviewed our photos-- I couldn't have asked for more!! I could truly go on for days...... AMAZING! Love love love Rob + Deanna Photography!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

My family and I are still reminiscing about the slideshow Rob & Deanna prepared and played at the end of our wedding reception. It included many of the pictures we took throughout the day and at the reception. It brought tears to my eyes and those around me. It was thoughtful, beautiful, and allowed to us to relive some of those special moments we'd just experienced. I witnessed their work at a family wedding, and when we got engaged, Rob was the first photographer we met with. We booked him the same day and the rest is history. They were fun, professional, goofy, and serious. Michelle was also there as Rob & Deanna's second shooter for the day, and she was so funny and a joy to be around. I could go on all day, but the bottom line is, book them. Best decision we ever made.

These are two people that know and have a passion for every detail, moment, and person they work with. I could not be happier to know them and to have worked with them for the months leading up to our wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Abby · Married on 11/05/2016

We are so happy we had Rob + Deanna Photography on our team for our big day! Our photos are absolutely stunning- both for our engagement and wedding albums! These two put the beauty of pure creativity and originality in the moments they capture on your big day. Also, it helps that they are super easy and fun to work with!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

Not sure how many photographers can say that they put together a slideshow of the entire wedding day then show it at the end of the reception-very impressive!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Wow oh wow, I just can't say enough about Rob and Deanna! I honestly cannot imagine our special day without these two. Not only are they amazing and super talented, but they are some of the most down to earth people you will have the pleasure of getting to know. Loved working with them, and are blessed to have been able to meet these AWESOME people. If you don't go with Rob and Deanna, trust me, your missing out!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Megan · Married on 05/14/2016

I can’t recommend Rob + Deanna Photography enough. They are the perfect photographer duo! My wedding photos are so incredibly gorgeous. Everyone has complimented my photos and I can’t stop looking at them. I can’t say enough good things about Rob and Deanna. I knew I wanted someone who was easy to work with and would take beautiful wedding photos. After my initial meeting, I knew I found that in Rob + Deanna Photography. Selecting Rob and Deanna was the easiest decision I made for my wedding. They are so easy to work with. It is like being around your best friends. Rob and Deanna kept me calm and smiling all day. They love “LOVE” and it shows in their work. My photos aren’t just gorgeous; they are original and one of a kind. They don’t just capture the moment, they capture the feelings and emotions felt that day. I recommend Rob + Deanna Photography to anyone getting married. I tell people it will be the best decision you make for your wedding besides finding the man of your dreams.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Verena · Married on 05/03/2016

As a wedding planner I have worked with plenty of photographers. Rob and Deanna are among the best I've ever worked with. Their heartwarming personalities and professionalism make it easy to trust them and simply let them do their job. The more relaxed and comfortable you feel about having these two as your wedding photographers, the better your pictures will be. :-) Highly recommended and two thumbs up!

Sent on 11/25/2016