Boca Raton, FL 33433 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About RKG Photography

AFFORDABLE - PROFESSIONAL - PHOTOGRAPHY We provide HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY at AFFORDABLE PRICES We have been doing photography for over 20 years. We utilize various styles in our photography. Candid, Traditional, Artistic and Photojournalistic are the genres we specialize in. By using a combination of all of these styles, we can capture the very essence of any event. We want our clients to be able to relive not only the event itself, but the flavor and feeling of the event.

Don't trust your once-in-a-liftime memories to a once-in-a-while photographer.

Your memories are our ONLY business

We are REASONABLE, RESPONSIBLE and RELIABLE

dc43eca6b99ec0a1 1363024705604 219

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for RKG Photography

Tammy · Married on 04/07/2018

Mark of RKG Photography was fantastic. He was there waiting for us as my limousine pulled up at our venue. Very kind to all my guests and rolled with the few difficult people. We received our CDs with pictures and DVD's to music. Everything is top notch beautiful. Thank you to Rich for setting me up with Mark. He was amazing all night, everyone is impressed with the pictures and their happiness is captured wonderfully. Highly recommend RKG Photography.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Meredith · Married on 07/28/2013

Rich was a pleasure to work with! His work speaks for itself! When we saw the photo montage Rich gives his clients we were so blown away! He took 200 photos and made them into a movie for us. We showed the montage to our friends and family (which was ready 4 days after our event) and they gave it a standing ovation. My husband and I cried as we relived our special day! Rich will take an idea and use it throughout your whole event to make it personal. My dog is named Dr. Pepper and my Husband loves to drink the soda so Rich took an empty can and in the background of many of the photos you see the can just sitting there and it made people laugh and start looking for the can throughout the reception! Thank you Rich for making our day so much fun!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • I

Ira · event on: 10/11/2014

We selected RKG photography for our son's bar mitzvah and we have been thrilled with our choice. Rich is a wonderful guy and did a fabulous job throughout the process. Photo shoots before the event, at the synagogue and before and during the celebration were fun and efficient. The quality of the work has been excellent and we have been able to share the photos with so many guests who have absolutely raved about the photos. I highly recommend RKG photography for any event you might be planning.

Sent on 11/19/2014

RKG Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 699.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Ceremonies By Cindy
    Ceremonies By Cindy Wedding Officiants

I've worked with Rich on several occasions and my brides and grooms are very always very happy with their photographs. Rich is a real pro!

• Let's Party DJs & Entertainment
    Let's Party DJs & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rich is an absolute pro and a good friend! If you're looking for a photographer who will give you great pictures that reflect a spirit of love and fun, Rich is your man! Be prepared to smile as he brings out the best in all his photography subjects!! - Bud Fleisher a/k/a DJ Buddy & Let's Party DJs

• JX3 Events & Entertainment
    JX3 Events & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rich is by far an amazing photographer and his personality is a great plus! JX3 Events and Entertainment has worked with Rich, RKG Photography, for many events and he has always exceeded my expectations both in quality and professionalism. I look forward to working with Rich and seeing all of the cool ways he captures his clients and guests during their events.

• Boca Raton, 33433 See on map