Riverside Mission Florist

Riverside, CA View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Based in Riverside, California, Riverside Mission Florist is a floral studio that provides services for weddings. The company has been in business for more than 35 years, creating elegant botanical arrangements for a range of events. Working throughout Southern California, the team is passionate about curating a look that suits the clients' vision.

The experts at Riverside Mission Florist can tailor their products to a variety of styles, from traditional blooms to contemporary arrangements. Through consultations, the florists take the time to understand the couple's ideas for their big day. Be it bouquets and flower crowns or arches and decor, they can design a cohesive look for the celebrations. Delivery and setup services are also provided. In addition to weddings, the team can create floral pieces for showers and other wedding-related events.

• Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sarah N. Married on 04/24/2022

Beautiful flowers!

Jeannette is amazing! I had a very particular vision for my bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. I talked with some florists who literally told me no. I did not want ANY roses in my wedding and some places refused. I was surprised that as a paying customer I was getting declined. Then I called mission florist and they made sure to figure out exactly what I wanted. And ABSOLUTELY delivered. My flowers were perfect. So beautiful. I am so happy I went with them. Thank you!
  • Mindy
    Mindy B. Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful Bouquets

The Florals were exactly how I imagined them to be. They incorporated the “Hidden Mickey and Minnie” theme with patriotism and did so with such an elegance as to not appear too over the top. They match the ribbon to exactly the colors of the wedding as well. I was very happy with all of the arrangements and bouquets.
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 11/09/2019

I highly recommend

My wedding would have not been as beautiful as it was if it wasn't for Riverside Mission Florist. Elizabeth was amazing and she made my vision come to life. I just told her the theme, colors, and ideas I was looking for and she ran with it and did not disappoint at all. I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers and arrangements come out. I highly recommend RMF to anyone and everyone.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Jen
Jen
Owner

Jen is the Owner and President of Riverside Mission Florist, a premier wedding floral studio in the heart of Riverside California's downtown historic district. She, along with her highly talented staff of high-style wedding flower designers are ready to help you with your floral needs .

3900 Market St. Riverside, CA, 92501
(951) 369-8150
800-338-3368

Monday thru Friday: 8am to 2pm
Location of (Riverside Mission Florist)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding