4200 Chino Hills Pkwy. Suite 640, Chino Hills, CA 91709 Map · Phone number

About Brassavolas Floral Couture

Brassavolas Floral Couture, from inception to fruition, every detail is perfectly flawless. We consider each event as a blank canvas where we paint dreamy environments to help celebrate romantic weddings of close family and friends or corporate soirees for business partners. We present our clients style and personality in all the elements that will make for one of a kind events. Unique seasonal blooms, foliage and branches paired with interesting natural textures, lush fabrics and ribbons highlighted with mood lighting and couture accessories are key ingredients to our creative and fabulous creations. Our style ranges from Simply Modern to Classic Garden, Edgy Funk to Artsy Sculptural or a mixture of all. We love voluptuous roses and minimalist Orchids. Chocolate linens and dark chocolates. Luxurious ribbons and decadent foliage. Wicked branches trimmed with diamonds. Pristine invitations lined with silk. Aluminum trays overflowing with mood moss. Heavy fabric drapings and thin skeleton leafs. Most of all we love Weddings!

Follow Brassavolas Floral Couture on

IMG0438
BRASSAVOLASgreenorchidbackground

9 Reviews for Brassavolas Floral Couture

Hinna · Married on 01/20/2012

This is the one vendor I would recommend most to brides who want really unique arrangements. We received multiple estimates from a number of big florists, but their estimates ranged from $5k-25k for just arrangements. While we did have a 200 person reception, I did not want to spend that much on just flowers.

Luckily, I received several glowing recommendations about Dodie's work. I emailed him my budget before hand (which was very tiny), and he met with me and gave me an estimate in my price range. On the day of the mock up I was in shock that the arrangements were so dramatic. Dodie is very creative with stretching a dollar. On the day of the wedding and reception several people asked me who my florist was. I definitely recommend using him, even for just gift arrangements!

Sent on 02/03/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2011

Hands down, one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! Really the title says it all. Dodie works magic and he doesn't stop until everything is perfect.

He transformed the pool deck into a modern, beachy, romantic mid-summer night's dream. The arch was painted a romantic white/gray, the flowers were arranged so perfectly on the arch, and then there were little globes of flowers hanging down, which caught the light in all the right ways and looked amazing in all the pictures. And the ballroom was just magical. And totally hazy purple, and I loved it. The ceremony, centerpieces, tables, sweeheart table area, cake, bouquets, everything was just absolute perfection.

And I never had to tell him any details or specifics, I just had to tell him the feeling I want and he made all the rest happen. And everything really did give me the exact feeling I wanted. So beautiful and everyone told me so. He made me look good. He'll make you look good.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Christina · Married on 07/23/2011

What can I say other than DODIE IS AMAZING!!! My husband and I met Dodie at the recommendation of the coordinator of our wedding venue. Unfortunately, we had already hired another florist and had put down a non-refundable deposit. However, since we started hearing negative reviews about the florist we already hired, we were scrambling to find another florist. Are we glad that we came across Dodie at Brassavolas Floral Couture! Upon first meeting Dodie, we were impressed, not only with the quality of his work but also with his customer service. He made us feel very comfortable and confident in him, which was so important to us in selecting our vendors. He was willing to work with our budget and helped us create our vision for our wedding floral decor.

On the day of our wedding, our photographer wanted our personal flowers earlier than expected to use for bridal party portraits. Thankfully, Dodie was flexible and had them delivered early, which was so helpful in reducing our wedding day stress. As for the wedding flowers, we loved them all! Dodie has an amazing artistic style. The bouquets were beautiful, the wedding cake flowers were gorgeous, and the centerpieces were perfect! My mom, grandma, and receptionists also loved the stylish wrist corsages Dodie designed. The flower girl loved her little basket too. The ceremony decor was absolutely amazing as well, with rose petals along the aisle runner and flower displays atop a classy mahogany arch. Overall, Dodie far exceeded our expectations and we are so happy we made the decision to switch vendors. We highly recommend Brassavolas Floral Couture to anyone who is looking for beautiful, stylish floral decor and professional, high quality service! Thanks for everything Dodie!!!

Sent on 12/17/2011

Brassavolas Floral Couture FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• 4200 Chino Hills Pkwy., Suite 640 Chino Hills, 91709 See on map
    Mon-Fri 9:30am - 7:00pm Saturday 9:30am - 7:00pm Sundays 10:30am - 4:00pm Consultations by appointment