Riverside Mission Florist Reviews

1 User photo

• Mindy

Mindy Beckman · Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful Bouquets

The Florals were exactly how I imagined them to be. They incorporated the “Hidden Mickey and Minnie” theme with patriotism and did so with such an elegance as to not appear too over the top. They match the ribbon to exactly the colors of the wedding as well. I was very happy with all of the arrangements and bouquets.

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/09/2019

I highly recommend

My wedding would have not been as beautiful as it was if it wasn't for Riverside Mission Florist. Elizabeth was amazing and she made my vision come to life. I just told her the theme, colors, and ideas I was looking for and she ran with it and did not disappoint at all. I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers and arrangements come out. I highly recommend RMF to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2019

Best value, professional, and highly recommended

I was extremely happy with Riverside mission florist!! They knew exactly what I wanted, and added their own expertise with what my vision was, and I loved the result of it all. They can make what you want, look like a million bucks!! Great value, professional, and great communication!! Book with Riverside Mission florist!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • ChrysieMyDear

Chrystal · Married on 10/21/2017

This was the perfect florist for our wedding flowers! They came out beautiful and Elizabeth was fantastic from beginning to end.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Valeria · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved working with Elizabeth for our wedding. She was always incredibly sweet and patient. She is definitely an artist who is knowledgeable, professional and reliable. I would bring her a frenzied amount of ideas and she somehow would make sense of it and provided me with the perfect flower arrangements, bouquets etc. for our wedding. She was worth every penny.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Desiree · Married on 07/28/2017

I came to Riverside Mission Florist just a little before 30 days of my event. And Elizabeth meet with me, my husband, and coordinator and the same day gave us exactly what we envisioned and wanted. The day of the event we my center pieces was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have been more happier. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Brian · Married on 06/04/2017

Elizabeth at Riverside Mission Florist is an artist! She created my vision in flowers for an Alice In Wonderland themed wedding at the Mission Inn. I was in luck as all of the flowers I wanted, including peonies, were in season. The floral arrangements were colorful, elegant, and a good size. The planning process was effortless; she knew what I wanted more than I did.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Christina · Married on 06/04/2016

Elizabeth and her team at Riverside Mission Florist are wonderful. They were incredibly accommodating of my husband's and my budget, while still delivering gorgeous flowers for our wedding. We received so many compliments over the course of the evening, and our guests were thrilled to find out they would be able to take such beautiful centerpieces home with them. Elizabeth and her team really went above and beyond with my bridal bouquet, in particular. I gave them a general idea of what I was thinking (fairly traditional, but not all white), and they created a bouquet that was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, complete with an heirloom flower from my grandmother's wedding dress in the center. Elizabeth responded to all emails quickly and thoroughly. She took her time with me in discussing everything from colors, to number of centerpieces, to budget. She is everything you could possibly want in a wedding florist, and I can't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Elizabeth and her wonderful team created the most beautiful bouquets, boutinerres and floral headpiece for my wedding! They delivered flowers to two different locations on time and offered great advice and expertise! The flowers were gorgeous and affordable and I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful! Erin and Shane Maroufkhani

Sent on 10/14/2015

Patricia · Married on 09/21/2013

Prior to choosing riverside mission florist we had a bad experience with our florist but Elizabeth here at riverside mission florist turned that all around for us. I could not have been more happy with how things turned out. She is very friendly and knows exactly what she's talking about with giving us such great ideas. The roses she got for our wedding were the most beautiful roses and that opened up perfectly. She decorated our wedding exactly how we wanted it and more. I highly recommend their services !!

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 07/11/2013

Riverside Mission Florist (one of my venue's preferred vendors) was recommended to me by another florist I was contemplating working with (who was not on the preferred vendor list), and I am so grateful for the recommendation. Elizabeth Godfrey is a soft spoken magic maker.

During our initial consultation, Elizabeth showed me images of her work not shown on her website and I was enthralled. Later, I teased her and told her she needed to give her website some pazzazz because it doesn't do her work justice. I came to her with a photograph of a bouquet I saw at a bridal show. Based on that photo, we were able to further develop ideas for the rest of my floral. All of my floral was GORGEOUS, but when I look at photos of my bouquet...I simply stare in awe. I didn't preserve the flowers from the bouquet but I did keep the extras that made the bouquet "pop".

The Riverside Mission Florist team delivered my flowers to the venue's bridal room. I didn't witness the delivery to the chapel or dining room, but when I arrived in both places...it was all done beautifully. They were like elves working their magic. I was beyond happy with the results and proud to support a local vendor.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Flowers were one thing that I was very picky about. For my wedding at the Riverside Mission Inn, I wanted everything to be very dark; Elizabeth help create that image without being too tacky or over the top gothic. Many of the flowers that I liked were out of season, but she put together amazing bouquets which blended dark flowers along with some other flowers that evened out the darkness. They also provided the flowers for my wedding cake and the candles for the ceremony. Everything she provided came out perfect. She was very reasonably priced and I received so many compliments from all of my guests.

Sent on 04/07/2013

Alana · Married on 10/20/2012

I pride myself on trying to be a very laid back bride during the whole planning process and when I had my meeting with Elizabeth from Riverside Mission Florist I explained to her what my vision was and what budget I had to work with. She then sat with me and showed me several photographs that represented pieces of what I was looking for. She helped me narrow down my vision into something that was tangible and budget-friendly. On the day of the wedding, to be honest, I didn't know what to expect because it had been so long since my planning meeting. When I arrived at the venue, the ceremony was already decorated with all of the floral arrangements and my personal flowers were waiting for me. I received so many compliments on how beautiful all of the flowers were and my bridesmaids were raving about their bouquets. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and my only wish was that they would never wilt!! Riverside Mission Florist was so flexible with what we were looking for and were always kind and patient when answering any questions we had. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderful florist!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

I was very picky about my flowers and wanted them to turn out a certain way. They were perfect! Delivered on time and no problems.

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • JOHN

JOHN · Married on 08/03/2012

Simply the Best. All arrangements were fresh and professioanlly aranged.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Leticia · Married on 03/31/2012

This florist was so easy to work with. We had no idea of the kind of flowers we wanted--just a color-- and they were able to provide us with beautiful centerpieces for our wedding reception based on just an idea. They also provided fresh flowers for our cake and worked with the cake caterer to ensure a pleasing display. We had many comments about how beautiful our centerpieces were and they stayed fresh for quite a long time after our event.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Ashly · Married on 07/30/2011

My flowers were absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!! I was very happy with the staff and helping me decide what would look good!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2010

Riverside Mission Florist did an amazing job for my big day! Flowers were fresh and gorgeous. Prices were reasonable and everything was a success on the day of.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Carrie · Married on 07/31/2010

Our flowers were beautiful and just what we asked for! I even had another florist tell me my bouquets were beautiful!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Kathryn · Married on 05/14/2010

All my Flowers turned out Beautiful! Elizabeth was very helpful! and Everything turned out more perfect than I could have imagined!

Sent on 05/28/2010

Jen · Married on 05/03/2008

Love them, Highly recommended. Very easy to work with on time for set up and pick up.

Sent on 05/16/2008

Shawntel · Married on 08/05/2006

Just wonderful. Beautiful selection, wonderful staff, on time. Would recommend to EVERYONE!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2011

My bouquets and centerpieces were so beautiful. They create exactly what you have in mind for your big day. If you have a budget they'll work with you to figure out how they can get you within that budget. Great people!

Sent on 11/14/2011

David · Married on 08/14/2011

Riverside Mission Florist were very easy to work with and made necessary adjustments as wedding planning progressed. Flowers were fresh and decorative. Their decoration of portable chuppah changed it from an imperfect canopy into something beautiful. Flowers were perfect except for not having as many blue flowers as bride desired.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Brianna · Married on 04/24/2010

Elizabeth is AMAZING!!!!

My wedding was so beautiful thanks to the gorgeous flowers! She did exactly what I asked for! The only disappointment was that I wanted my bouquet pretty big, and I felt it was a little small. My great-grandma's buckles that were on the front of my bouquet started to fall off midway which I'm a bit sad about. They look crooked in most of the pictures. They should have been wrapped better.

I met with her at least 5 times, and she is so kind and patient and really listens to what you want, but keeps in mind what you can afford.

I also ordered my table linens and napkins from her, and they were beautiful.

This company is brilliantly talented and highly recommended!

Sent on 05/10/2010