P.O. Box 56-2585, Miami, FL 33256 Map · Phone number

About Ricky Stern Photography

My style is modern, vibrant and clean, with a great mix of pretty, quirky and "I didn't even know that happened at my wedding!" I am very easy to reach - just try calling or e-mailing, you'll see - and I believe in making your wedding day more fun and relaxing because I'm a part of it.

Follow Ricky Stern Photography on

c0d20a9da48e0b07 022

50 Reviews for Ricky Stern Photography

• angela

angela · Married on 05/26/2019

The Incredibly Talented Ricky Stern!

We are so thankful we choose Ricky as our photographer! I have attended 2 weddings that Ricky was the photographer prior to booking him. It wasn't even a thought of who we wanted, it was the easiest decision we made, don't think twice about it! Not only is he incredibly talented, but you will enjoy his humor and honesty while taking pictures! His lighting and details he sees in ever photo he captures is truly beautiful. His work is like art. From our save the date pictures to our wedding pictures they are ALL amazing and we couldn't be any happier with our decision. He is on point the entire night with every detail you want. We are forever grateful that we had him there to capture it all!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2018

All I can saw is WOW! Ricky and co captured every moment of our wedding day. He was punctual, creative, funny, and absolutely incredible! From all the photos and the miniclip, to the album he did an outrageous job! I am absolutely blown away! Thank you for letting us relive one of the best days of our lives! I would HIGHLY recommend him to everybody and anybody. He also has the BEST personality, so funny, down to earth, and organized. He made taking pictures fun! He is Worth every penny

Sent on 06/03/2018

Heather · Married on 02/05/2016

Ricky Stern is the most talented photographer in Miami. With a knack for crawling on the floor and adventuring through your venue to get the best shot, he makes all couples look and feel beautiful on such a memorable day. He will blow you away with his creativity, high quality photos and his go with the flow attitude. He is very professional, friendly and witty. Ricky offers a variety of services in addition to the big day. For example, he offered my husband and I a bridal portrait session in which we plan to get dressed up in our wedding gear again, and take photos in a venue of choice. On my day it was rainy and dark so this session will provide me with more amazing photos Of my hubby and I in a gorgeous setting.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Ricky Stern Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Andrew Schear Films Wedding Videographers

Ricky Stern is our favorite photographer to work with. He is extremely dedicated to one thing and one thing only - taking outstanding wedding photos. He will do whatever it takes to take incredible photos, from standing on a potentially unstable chair in order to get a perfect group photo, to diving on the dance floor in order to snap a shot of some sweet dance moves from an angle you'd never even dream of. Ricky provides just the right amount of direction so that he's not overbearing, but the couples aren't wondering what to do or where to look. He brings his all to every wedding he photographs. Hire Ricky and your wedding will be on the fast track to success!

• P.O. Box 56-2585 Miami, 33256 See on map
    Location of (Ricky Stern Photography)