Palm Harbor, FL 34684 Map · Phone number

About Rick Bales music

I will ensure that your event is a success! I play a wide variety of music from today's most popular artists including Jack Johnson, Train, Jason Mraz and more, as well as Classic Rock, 80's, Country and R&B. I strive to create an original style, and always play from the heart. I create unique acoustic interpretations of your favorite tunes.

All of my music is live, no overdubs. I incorporate a looping pedal in my act... NO prerecorded music or tracks!

I do a lot of weddings and cocktail parties and know how to provide the right atmosphere and volume for the event.

I have a large repertoire of songs that I can customize for you. My repertoire includes romantic pop songs that people like for weddings ceremonies and reception. For example:

• Train - Marry me
  • Brad Paisley-Then
  • Thompson Square - Are you gonna kiss me
  • Rascal Flats - I wont let go
  • REM - The one I love
  • Colbie Caillat - I Do

I have over 30 years of performing experience and have regular gigs at local hotels, restaurants, and other venues. I write and perform original music as well as covers, and I am currently working on a solo CD.

I am available for wedding ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, cocktail hours, corporate events, bars and restaurants in Tampa bay and the surrounding area.

I have the experience to adjust to specific needs for your event. I carry top notch equipment to fit the volume and energy level needed for each event, from soft background music to high energy party atmosphere.

** I carry a battery powered PA system for wedding ceremonies on the beach, or any location where electricity is not available. This includes a microphone to amplify the ceremony if requested. **

I have a large repertoire of songs and the set list for your event can be customized to meet your needs!

Previous and current bands include:
* Downtown Possum

* 2006 - Downtown Possum - Road Tails - Independant
* 2008 - Cruella D'ville - Showdown in Tinsel town - Suncity records

5 Reviews for Rick Bales music

Stephanie · Married on 03/12/2016

Rick played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Not only was he professional and on time, but his music and voice were beautiful. My guests could not stop commenting on how wonderful he sounded. He played exactly what we wanted and was very affordable. If you are looking for a musician, I highly recommend Rick.

Rick recently performed at my daughter's wedding. Without any reservation, I would recommended him to others. He was easy to get a hold of, had vast selection of music, and his vocals were phenomenal. I would definitely hire him again for a future event.

Katie · Married on 04/25/2014

Rick played the music for our cocktail hour and reception and he was great. The communication leading up to the wedding day was excellent, he was always very prompt to respond to any of my emails. He also brought the songs for our first dance, father/daughter dance, and mother/son dance which was so helpful, because it was one less thing for me to worry about it. The music was awesome the whole night, and many of my guests commented on how great it was. He was also nice enough to let my brother in law (who had played acoustic guitar for our ceremony) play a few songs during the reception. I would highly recommend Rick Bales to anyone who is looking for acoustic guitar/singing for their wedding reception based on his professionalism and his talent.

Rick Bales music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals