P.O. Box 7423, Appleton, WI 54914 Map · Phone number

About Rich King Makeup

Richard King, “Rich King” is a professional makeup artist based in Appleton, Wisconsin. As a makeup enthusiast for over 10 years, Rich would always find a way to experiment and practice makeup techniques on various women, sisters and friends, which ultimately developed into a skill and passion he would pursue in 2012. Rich began his professional career as a freelance makeup artist for MAC Cosmetics, and worked as a permanent artist at MAC for the Fox Valley Area until 2016.

Rich King’s passion for his makeup artistry pushes him to constantly refine his craft by learning new trends and techniques so that his clients have the best possible service. Whether it be a natural day look or a dramatic smokey look for the night, Rich King puts his passion into his brushstrokes and service.

Richard has done makeup for and specializes in:

-Weddings/Bridal, Engagement
-Senior Portraits.
-Special occasion makeup.
-Makeup consultations/lessons.
-Theatrical/Avant Garde makeup.
-Editorial makeup. Collaborative photo shoots. Print/Media.
-Videography makeup for short educational films.
-Short Film makeup.

b08632246405962c RK M P Logo
sarawedding1

4 Reviews for Rich King Makeup

Katie · Married on 03/04/2017

Rich King Makeup did my makeup for my 10 year vow renewal. Words cannot express how I felt but I can say that he exceeded my expectations!! He was very professional, knowledgeable and personable. I thought his trial was awesome but on the day of, I felt BEYOND beautiful!! I highly recommend Rich King Makeup! Thank you so much! You are sooo talented and amazing!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Star · Married on 08/27/2016

My name is Star McMurtry and Rich King is absolutely amazing! He's done my makeup for special events including the biggest one of them all, my Wedding. Rich and his team was prompt, on time, fun and personable. It was myself and 9 of my girls and they were finished with us all by 11:30 in time for my 2 o'clock wedding. He and his team did exactly what I and my girls asked for. We were all satisfied and anytime someone is looking for an amazing makeup artist I will ALWAYS recommend him! He's extremely talented and ensures that his clients feel even more beautiful than they already are, I am looking forward to the next time he does my makeup! Thank you Rich!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/15/2015

I was looking for someone to do my makeup for my wedding along with my maid on honor. It was a bit short notice but he made it work! He is super flexible, does absolutely beautiful work & what I really like is I could tell how passionate he is about what he does. It was 90 degrees the day of my wedding & our makeup lasted all day and night long. I will always recommend Richard anytime I can & will absolutely use him again if I can!! 100% satisfied customers!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Rich King Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup