Langley, WA 98260 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for Rhythm Waters

Megan · Married on 08/24/2012

3.5
      3.5

We were very lucky to have found Rhythm Waters. We knew it was the spot for us the second we got up the driveway. I was concerned that the size of the venue was going to be too small- too intimate for a wedding but it was quite the opposite. MacKenzie and Mike were always a breeze to work with and were only a phone call away. The grounds are incredible and even now my friends bring up the "Royal Restrooms" and how impressed they were with a port-a-potty.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Cady · Married on 06/09/2012

3.0
      3.0

This location is amazing, and the facilities are fabulous. My guests talked about it for ages afterwards. Lots of great photo ops. I would definitely recommend it.

There is a great kitchen where we ate the night before, and that our caters used to prep the day of.

We slept in the main bedroom downstairs the night before and night after (gorgeous). Part of our bridal party slept in the upstairs bedroom (also gorgeous).

The women got ready in the adjacent cabin, which has a bathroom and kitchen in it. It was the perfect place to get ready, relax, have a snack.

A couple notes. You might need a tent outside depending on the size of your wedding, etc. All the rentals add up fast. The rental company on the island is nice, but it's a bit mom and pop versus some huge chain, so sometimes options are limited and prices are a slight bit higher. On the other hand, they're very friendly and flexible (much more so than a large chain).

Also, the only thing I would say is that they changed site managers partway through. I don't think the sight managers there do it full time, so I did occasionally find myself frustrated with trying to reach the manager or get answers on things.

Definitely would recommend though - beautiful spot, very happy. And a great price.

Sent on 09/10/2014