500 South Main St. Suite A, Elkhart, IN 46516 Map · Phone number

About Rhondas Cake Cottage

Baking moist, delicious cakes for over 20 years.. using ONLY the finest, freshest ingredients. Formulating my own special butter cream frosting..using ONLY REAL sweet cream butter, making it light and fluffy, but not too sweet. A perfect touch to all my cake flavors. Decorating just the way YOU want!

Follow Rhondas Cake Cottage on

22c4f7397d733fbc IMG 0312
pictures from shop phone 305

2 Reviews for Rhondas Cake Cottage

Becci · Married on 04/02/2018

Advice I would give is to give notice as she is a small business. I love the way my cupcakes came out. I like how she was honest with me and my husband.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Kim · Married on 05/06/2017

Rhonda’s cake was incredible! We are cake connoisseurs and our cake was the best wedding cake we’ve ever had. Rhonda worked with us to make our favorite combination of flavors come together and create a cake that our guests raved about. The cake itself was beautiful as well. It was exactly what we had envisioned and was a perfect complement to the wedding décor! Communication could have ben a bit better but everything went smoothly on our big day so we give her a high recommendation.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Rhondas Cake Cottage FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local