South Bend, IN 46615 Map · Phone number

About Hoosier Mama Confections LLC

At HMC, we take care to provide our customers with high quality products which are personalized for your unique needs. HMC looks forward to meeting or chatting with you to discuss your special orders!

Everything made by HMC is made from scratch, using butter, cream, and other quality ingredients. You can taste the difference!

HMC can provide a variety of sweet items and/or savory items, so please consider HMC for your next special event or gathering.

Here is a listing of some of the items offered; however, do not let this list stop you from asking for other items or flavors. HMC loves to experiment and create items specifically for you. Your ideas, designs, pictures, etc. are always welcome! HMC loves to invent new items, so this list may grow!

Sweets

Cookies - specialize in minis and bite-sized

Brownies - pan, bars and minis

Cakes - various sizes, shapes, multi-layered and multi-tiered

Cupcakes - minis and standard

Cake Balls/Cake Pops

Pies and Tarts - Regular, individual and minis

Cheesecakes - Regular and minis

Breads and Muffins

Specialty Items - Profiteroles, eclairs, etc.

Other Desserts - Tiramisu, Shortcakes, Cobblers and Crisps, etc.

Special Requests - Limited to our and your imagination!

Savory

Pepperoni Rolls

Quiche - Regular and mini

Hor Dourves - hot and/or cold

Cocktail Meatballs

Dips - savory and sweet

Special Requests - HMC will attempt to accommodate your menu ideas!

Check my Facebook page or my website to see photos of my creations!

Follow Hoosier Mama Confections LLC on

Hoosier Mama Confections LLC 3
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2018

Terrific cupcakes!

We hired Deb at Hoosier Mama Confections to do our wedding cake and cupcakes. We sampled many different flavors and couldn't pick which 3 we liked the best, so she let us choose 4 different flavors for our cupcakes. She was very easy to get ahold of and very responsive to my emails. Everybody raved over how great the cupcakes were, and they were very reasonably priced! I would highly recommend Hoosier Mama Confections!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Hoosier Mama Confections LLC 4
    Hoosier Mama Confections LLC 5
    Hoosier Mama Confections LLC 6

Kasey · Married on 06/25/2016

Oh my goodness, where do I start?! Debbie is absolutely amazing at what she does! She was flexible through the whole process and let us buy a few dozen mini cupcakes to taste the different flavors. After nailing down what flavors we wanted she coordinated with our wedding colors and wedding flowers without being asked to do so! There were sunflowers all over the cupcakes and one on top of our topper cake. It was gorgeous! I had a few guests that were gluten free and Debbie didn't even bat an eye when I asked her if she could make a few GF. She even set them to the side and labeled them all so my guests would know! ALL of my guests were raving about how delicious the cupcakes were. Debbie is very responsive and straight forward with the planning process and the contract. Very easy to work with. I live all the way in Wisconsin, but I already know that my husband and I will be ordering anniversary cakes from her!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Debra did a wonderful job on our cake. It was absolutely gorgeous and was better than we ever hoped for. She gave us many options to choose from for our outdoor wedding. It held up well for the photos and tasted great! Her prices were by far the most reasonable in the area. She is professional and dedicated to making her work taste and look the best! I would highly recommend Debra for any and all events. Thank you again so much Debra!!!!! :)

Sent on 07/11/2015

Hoosier Mama Confections LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands