1100 North Chicago Avenue, Goshen, IN 46528 Map · Phone number

wire 1

10 Reviews for Sweet-Em's Cake Shoppe

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Cake/Tasted Great

Sweet Ems was very easy to work with. The cake was beautiful and everyone bragged about the taste (we did chocolate and vanilla). The lighting and cake stand were beautiful.....Sweet Ems worked with the flower vendor as well to add flowers to it. Exquisite cake.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sweet-Em's Cake Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you. I am so glad you were happy with the wedding cake and I wish your daughter and her husband all the best!

Lindsey · Married on 07/08/2017

Sweet-Em's did an amazing job in my cake for the wedding. I went in there with a very vague idea of what I wanted, and they helped me figure out exactly what I wanted and then on the day of my wedding my cake was absolutely everything I imagined it to be! They used the perfect colors and perfect lace design! I would 100% recommend them!

Johanna · Married on 02/25/2017

The cake was to die for! I'm still getting compliments on it weeks later from guests who attended. And not only was it the most delicious cake that I've possibly ever had... it was downright beautiful as well!.

Sweet-Em's Cake Shoppe Pricing

Sweet-Em's Cake Shoppe Price Rates

Sweet-Em's Cake Shoppe FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands