RheChristine Wedding Designs

Fair Oaks, CA View map

My goal is to provide affordable wedding planning for any bride! This day is one of the most important of your life and it should be as stress free as possible. I provide a wide range of services and make every effort to work with every bride to ensure that their needs are met.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
    Tory Married on 08/14/2010
    My husband and I were married in Tahoe City in August 2010. We originally weren't going to hire a wedding coordinator for budget reasons, but as we approached the day of the wedding, I started to panic. I was having nightmares of the wedding falling apart, so I decided to look for a budget-friendly coordinator. Somehow, I got very lucky and stumbled across Rheanna's info. I contacted her right away, got an immediate response, and started working out the logistics from there. We ended up hiring her for day-of wedding coordination, which also included a limited amount of assistance beforehand. I have to say - Rheanna was AWESOME throughout the entire process, and she really did a great job on our wedding day. Overall, she was extremely responsive, whether communication was by email, phone, or text. She was accommodating and comforting. She met us in person beforehand, was available for as many of my stressed out phone calls as needed, attending our rehearsal dinner to go over wedding-day details and last-minute info, and was there for 10+ hours on our wedding day. She arrived early and left late to everything she was involved in. Other vendors, like our DJ, said that she was very easy to work with and had a great attitude the entire time. She handled her job professionally and was very effective. There were a few glitches as a result of my mis-planning (like, not ordering enough table cloths,) and she immediately jumped in to help find solutions. Since we had our wedding at a private residence, it was also really nice to have someone with a lot of wedding experience there - she prevented us from making some very amateur mistakes, thank goodness.

To summarize, we are SO, SO glad that we found Rheanna, we really couldn't have done it without her, and we can't recommend her enough. If you are getting married in the Tahoe area, definitely give her a call. Thank you Rheanna!!!
    Jamie Married on 05/10/2008
    Thank you so much Rheanna for all your help with our wedding! You truly understood the wedding we invisioned, and made it happen for us. You had great, creative ideas that we wouldn't of thought of on our own . Even after our wedding, you helped capture and remember our day, by helping with our Photobook.

Thanks again for everything you've done,
    Ryan and Jamie Martin

Fair Oaks, 95628
Location of (RheChristine Wedding Designs)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding