901 Waterford Place, Pinole, CA 94564 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Timothy Mills

Reverend Timothy Mills is an ordained, non-denominational wedding officiant serving the entire Bay Area and beyond (to Carmel, Sacramento, Healdsburg). He is experienced: 2000 weddings, 26 years, 700 venues. His goal is to personalize the ceremony to fit the couple and their style, to keep guests fully engaged, to expertly combine the two essentials of any great ceremony (dignity & humor) at a fee reasonable for the day and distance. Reverend Tim has extensive experience with non-faith as well as mixed-faith weddings, Jewish and Persian especially; he is equally adept at religious and non-religious ceremonies. He is particularly known for a strong quality voice, clear efficient communication, effortless humor, flawless punctuality and daily response to e-mails.

Phone

tim8
tim2

51 Reviews for Reverend Timothy Mills

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

Before our July wedding, my husband and I weren't sure how we wanted our ceremony to be. We had been to so many weddings where the ceremony felt generic or overly cheesy. We had even met with someone who did bilingual ceremonies (my husband is French), but really didn't feel a connection.

I saw Reverend Mills on the Murrieta's Well preferred vendors list, and looked him up along with the other recommendations. A youtube video of a previous ceremony of his popped up, and I watched Reverend Mills share stories the bride and groom had written about each other. I felt like I knew the couple and what they were about without having ever met them. I immediately set up a meeting with Reverend Mills, and he drove to Lafayette to meet us over coffee. We were instantly put at ease and knew he understood us and what we were going for. He also took great care to make sure all the French names were pronounced correctly after we submitted our stories.

The day of our wedding, the ceremony was one of my favorite parts. Numerous people have approached me echoing these same sentiments and wanting copies of the stories. People have said they could just "feel Allie and Maxime" through the ceremony (and loved his voice)! My sister isn't even engaged yet and wants Reverend Mills to officiate her future wedding. Thank you, Reverend Mills, for everything!

Amy · Married on 04/29/2018

We can’t thank Reverend Mills enough for creating such a touching and memorable ceremony! It couldn’t have been more perfect!! We have had countless numbers of family and friends tell us that it was the best ceremony they have seen! He seamlessly mixed in traditional Jewish elements which was so special for George’s family. We feel so blessed to have found him!
    With Heartfelt Appreciation!
    Amy and George

Jason · Married on 06/09/2017

We used Tim for our wedding this month and were very happy. His voice is perfect for officiating!

Tim was easy to work with and helped us out in picking what we wanted to use for the ceremony.

I highly recommend using Tim for your wedding!

Reverend Timothy Mills FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker

• 901 Waterford Place Pinole, 94564 See on map