2 Become 1 Heart

Greenville, South Carolina View map

$300 Typical Price

Reverend John W Sullivan is an ordained minister and licensed wedding officiant based out of Greenville, South Carolina. John and his wife, Cecilia, are passionate about marriage and helping couples develop the tools needed for a lasting commitment. They offer more than just a service. It is an experience! In addition to performing weddings, John and Cecilia offer premarital and marriage coaching, as well as marriage enrichment. Reverend John W Sullivan looks forward to sharing in one of the most special days of your life.

Experience

This passionate minister has been married since 1987, and was ordained in 1992. He’s served as a pastor in several churches over the years, and is happy to work with couples of all backgrounds. Reverend John W Sullivan believes in the quote by Amy Grant, “The more you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.”

• This experienced wedding officiant offers couples unlimited phone and email support throughout the planning process. You’ll have access to his wedding material, which includes vows with alternates and variations, special readings, unique elements and more. He'll also include tips for writing your own vows, and if you would like, he'll include a copy of your ceremony as a keepsake. His services include:
  • Rehearsal
  • Vow renewal
  • Non-religious
  • Single religion
  • Customized vows
  • Premarital Counseling

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300.00

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$65.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Baptist
Catholic
Evangelical
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

SC

What languages do you speak?

English

• sjmartin
    Jessica Married on 11/08/2020

Couldn't ask for anyone better!

Mr. Sullivan exceeded all expectations we were wanting in an officiant. Due to marrying on a Sunday, we didn't have a rehearsal with our venue, but he did everything with ease and confidence. We planned our wedding from out of state, yet he made it so incredibly easy to coordinate everything. The ceremony we chose was perfect for us as we had the ability to make it our own. Everything about the process was fantastic, I can't say enough about Mr. Sullivan. Highly, highly recommend!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay L. Married on 11/01/2020

Perfection

John truly exceeded our expectations with officiating our micro wedding. We didn’t have a rehearsal and we were fully comfortable and confident in his abilities and with our ceremony. The ceremony we picked and tweaked with his help was exactly what I wanted. Short, sweet and to the point! He spoke with us prior to the wedding day and sent us a copy of the ceremony with our cues to make things run so
    Smooth. Thank you so much!!!

2 Become 1 Heart's reply:

Lindsay,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to officiate the wedding ceremony for you and Paul. I was truly honored to be a part of such a monumental day in your lives. I wish you both all the best and may God bless you with many, many happy years together!
  • Lily
    Lily D. Married on 04/19/2019

Caring & Experienced!

I relocated to Greenville awhile back and had yet to establish a home church, which put me in a quandary when I was ready to get married. For my Spring 2019, I wanted to find not just an officiant e.g. notary, but someone that would bring a spiritual aspect to our wedding ceremony. A marriage ceremony is a celebration, but at the same time it's a solemn occasion, not to be taken lightly. My husband and I met with Reverend Sullivan and his wife after I reached out via Wedding Wire. Afterwards, we decided that we wanted him to officiate our ceremony and his wife to be our ceremony coordinator. They both were helpful in providing insight to past weddings they'd been a part of at our venue, Pretty Place Chapel. They braved some seriously stormy weather the afternoon of our wedding to climb the mountain to Pretty Place. Throughout the process Reverend Sullivan was very responsive and quick to provide information to any questions I sent his way. The ceremony was beautiful and although I sent him information related to the ceremony last minute, like hours before the ceremony, it all flowed so beautifully. We will forever be thankful for him and his wife, Cecilia, being a part of our ceremony.

2 Become 1 Heart's reply:

Lily, thank you so much for your kind words. Cecilia and I are so honored that you and Lee entrusted us with such a great responsibility! We felt privileged to be able to meet your family and to celebrate with all of you. Everything was beautiful!! Thank you also for the links to your amazing video and photos. God bless you both as you set out on this wonderful journey together! Stay in touch.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Jubilee Weddings and Events Jubilee Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

John is top notch! He is not only easy to work with, but he brings the entire ceremony together into beautiful moments you will treasure forever! I highly recommend John!

111 Meadow Wood Drive Greenville, South Carolina, 29615
864-979-9481
Location of (2 Become 1 Heart)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding